We rely on news for our knowledge nowadays but we unsure how much we can trust journalists What is your opinion on it what qualities do you think should be required by journalists

We rely on news for our knowledge nowadays, but we unsure how much we can trust journalists. What is your opinion on it? what qualities do you think should be required by journalists?

For decades, news media have been one of the most important information providers to the public. However, people begin to question the reliability of journalists. From my point of view, I think this could be explained by several reasons. Meanwhile, media workers should be more honest and full of integrity in terms of being a qualified journalist.

There is a fact that a number of reports we have watched today are not entirely true. This is because news reporters exaggerate the story and make them become more attractive so as to increase the viewing rate of the TV company.Apart from that, news content occasionally is pre-set and modified based on journalists subjective views. For example, a divorced male/female media commentator may be unable to provide a balanced view in terms of the cause of single-parent families. Therefore, this might lead to prejudice against divorced families and their children.

In the light of this situation, there are several qualifications that media workers are required to possess. The first point is that they should have appropriate working ethics to reveal the news to the society objectively, allowing the poor and disadvantaged to claim their rights. This is especially true in the case of those suffered from the financial fraud, who may not be able to claim their loss completely without the exposure by the media, because sometimes the companies try to bribe the media workers, leaving the truth undisclosed. Secondly, respondents should be honest enough to devote themselves to the industry. As they will find it difficult in reporting news which may cause an adverse impact on their own countries. For example, few journalists disclosed the affair of some governors, although this has caused a negative impression of the government.

In conclusion, it appears that the news industry may lose its partial creditability due to the unethical behaviours of some reporters. As a result, journalists should equip with stronger working ethics to uncover the story correctly and accurtaly.

This is especially true in the case of those suffered from the financial fraud, who may not be able to claim their loss //Description: 'who' refers to what?
This is especially true in the case of those, who suffered from the financial fraud, may not be able to claim their loss

Sentence: As a result, journalists should equip with stronger working ethics to uncover the story correctly and accurtaly.
Error: accurtaly Suggestion: accuracy