When computers first appeared on the scene it was thought they would make us more productive in providing goods and services smarter and possibly happier Skeptics claim that the opposite is true as computers have proved disappointing in terms of productiv

When computers first appeared on the scene,it was thought they would make us more productive in providing goods and services, smarter and possibly happier. Skeptics claim that the opposite is true as computers have proved disappointing in terms of productivity, and have made us less happy and more stupid because information is not knowledge.
Which of these points of view do you agree with most? Support your argument with reasons and/or examples from your own experience and observations.

Indeed, computers have become almost inseparable devices for our life and they have profoundly touched all steps of our life. As a result, our quality of life has been increased drastically and life expectancy has climbed up to a few years more.

To begin, due to the plethora of computer aided technological breakthroughs many people are able to solve their muscle demanding tasks in no time. In the mean time, people have been abundantly benefited from advanced computer assisted medical technology to diagnose and treat effectively a fatal disease such as Ebola, Swine Flu and Bird Flu which otherwise would have swept a large human population in a glance. Besides providing efficient security surveillance within a sensible places super-evolved computer system has ably assisted in various transport systems and hence we can travel to each and every corner of the world in a very short period of time. Furthermore, not only commercial businesses are using computers for their inexorable rise in profit but also educational sectors such as universities and colleges are genuine bona fide of using computers for efficient and effective delivery of lectures. People would not have been able to enjoy their life as they do nowadays using many eye-popping multimedia devices if there were no computer discovered.

On the contrary, a chunk of people on the other side of fence assert that computers have made our life lazy and boring. They also claim that computers have aided and abetted in languishing our brain storming capacity specifically while calculating numerical figures and formulating solution for complex problems. Moreover, people have abandoned their strenuous outdoor activities but rather confined in front of bright LCD screen playing computer games which have caused serious obesity problem particularly in a younger generation as they often sit for long hours without burning out calories. Also, computers have coerced people to stay inside the room to do their work and hence making their sedentary life even more mundane by cutting off social relations.

To recapitulate, there is no doubt that computers are making our life much faster and easier but unnecessary use of them has brought many illnesses in its awake. However, in overall, blessings from the digital computers to this modern world far outweigh the disadvantages caused by them.

benefited from advanced computer assisted medical technology to diagnose and treat effectively a fatal disease

Don't forget punctuation marks. Try to make sentences shorter and logically more clear.