Whether or not someone achieves their aims is mostly by a question of luck To what extent do you agree or disagree

Whether or not someone achieves their aims is mostly by a question of luck. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is believed that luck is the most critical factor that determines one’s success or failure. In my opinion, I completely disagree with this viewpoint as there are still many aspects that can contribute to people’s final result
On the one hand, indeed fortune always plays a certain role in any people’s activities, however, it is not as powerful as people’s persistence and diligence. In fact, there are some people who are born with well-off family backgrounds or huge inheritances but soon run out of money since they have never thrived but lived on luck. Therefore, people are the ones who control their own lives not luck and without any efforts made, no one can always happen to reach their goals
On the other hand, despite being unlucky in the first place, there are a host of individuals who can manage to flourish in their own professions or even change the world. Specifically, although some people have to suffer from innate diseases that hinder them from having a normal life, with great ambition and hard-working they can even become more successful than ordinary people. For instance, Nick VuJik – a well-known Australian speaker who has influenced the whole world by his incredible story of owning his own company and a family in spite of losing all 4 limbs
To conclude, although luck is believed to largely affect one’s result, I still strongly oppose that since no one can assure that luck can stay by them forever and there are real evidence of people who still make big changes without luck