Essay topics: The best way for a country to prepare for the future is to invest more resources in its young people.
How true do you think of it? What is the best way to invest resources?
In recent times, future preparations in some countries have been in the limelight and have aroused the wide concern. Some people are of the fervent conviction that supporting new citizens is the perfect way to prepare for the future. From my perspective, I partially agree with this idea.
There are several reasons why spending resources in new generations is proven to bring enormous merits for the country. First of all, improving the educational qualifications for the youths sets the pivotal platform for them to become more competitive in the labour market. Such result reduces not only the unemployment rates but also the crime rates, known as a consequent of unemployment. Secondly, people who grow up with opportunities for education are more capable of becoming successful people, contributing the sustainable development of the country. In Vietnam, for instance, the government has allocated huge budgets to provide favorable condition to the student. As a result, more and more people achive significant success in their major, such as professor Ngo Bao Chau.
Despite the above arguments, the government should also pay attention to other key fields. Spending money on tourist attracts numerous tourists, especially international travelers. Therefore, it is of paramount importance to the government in developing the economy. Moreover, healthcare system plays the essential role in preparing for the bright future; thus, improving the quality of health facilities is necessary. To take a concrete example, Vietnam government invest huge funds to improve health facilities in rural areas leading an improvement of quality of life of ethnic minorities.
In conclusion, while the notion of preparing for the next generations is the worthwhile in views of some people, I believe that investing in other key fields such as healthcare system and tourism is also necessary.
- Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school.Discuss both views and give your opinion (61)
- Many countries use fossil fuels such as coal or oil as the main sources of energy. However, in some countries the use of alternative sources of energy is encouraged. Do you think this is a positive or negative development ? (61)
- Whether or not someone achieves their aims is mostly by a question of luck. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (84)
- The best way for a country to prepare for the future is to invest more resources in its young people.How true do you think of it? What is the best way to invest resources? (91.33329999999999)
- Some people think that dangerous sports should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement. Give the reason and relevant examples (79)
- Some people believe the range of technology available to individuals today is increasing the gap between poor people and rich people. Others think it is having an opposite effect. Discuss these points of view. What is your opinion? (46.5)
- Some people believe the range of technology available to individuals today is increasing the gap between poor people and rich people. Others think it is having an opposite effect. Discuss these points of view. What is your opinion? (73)
- The tendency of news reports in the media to focus more on problems and emergencies than on positive developments is harm to the individuals and the society as a whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree (81.33329999999999)
- Some people argue that it is better to be unemployed than to be employed in jobs they do not enjoy.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (84)
- Some people say that the government should not put money on building theatres and sports stadiums. Others argue that they should spend more money on medical care and education. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (10.5)