Essay topics: Children are being exploited all over the world, for beggary, found in harmful factories and in unhealthy situations.
Recently, immatures are being used for different advantages by their parents either for beggary or working in companies as they were found in a miserable conditions. So I will explain in details how children are being exploited by parents.
To begin, there are a lot of children were found working in illegal age in companies, as they were forced to work in difficult jobs for the purpose of gaining money to their parents. Unfortunately, most of children who were found in these cases, their fathers addicted on drinking alcohol, cocaine, and other type of drugs. So immatures are being treated brutally in different situation. To illustrate, in Egypt was found enormous number of children working in illegal age, as they were deprived from going to school by their fathers to bring money for them in the purpose of buying alcohol items. Furthermore, the ministry of labour has registered hundreds of children work in mechanic workshop for fixing cars, as they carry heavy equipment which it will affect on their bones in the future. So children who are being caught reported that "they live in harsh situations in their home", they are unable to continue their life normally like the other kids, as they have a dream to go back to continue their education at schools. In addition children who were oppressed by their fathers, they found that they suffer from critical health conditions.
However, father's children who were found in these situations are practising passive habits, as they were not aware of anything, their concentration that children must only bring money for them. They do not care of their children health. Sadly, individuals were reported that they sleep in the street. "Whereas their cover is the sky and their mat is the ground". How sad is that. Life becomes brutal where there is no a kind of pity and mercy.
In brief, community should be aware about the consequences of this phenomenon, in addition, it could be decreased by putting a strict rules which it comes from government.
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (61.75)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.3333)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)