Some people think that studying from the past offers no benefits to today’s life while others believe that history is a valuable source of information for us. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that studying from the past offers no benefits to today’s life while others believe that history is a valuable source of information for us.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Education is the best source of information in human life. To study the history will not make any sense in today's life, argues some section of society. While some are of the point of view that it is critical information relevent in current time.

Many people are against the making previous experiences and studies as the reference for today's time. Studying about ancient kings and their kingdom culture has not validity for present era. They argues, while studying this outdated information we are wasting our time and efforts . Instead we can invest our time in focusing current situation and problems will help us to find better future prospects.

However, for others history is a precious jwell. They believe only history can teach us and help us to find the solutions to current problems. For instance , our ancient ayurvadic therapy has cure to many disease which are still difficult to cure with morden medical science. In my opinion , we should focus on learning from past and learning history is essential for today's time. This will also help the younger generations to know about our heroic past.

To conclude , I would be on the side of supporting the history education ,even though some argues on application of previous experiences in present era. Because it will not only remind us on our glorious past but also help us to find the answer to the some tough questions which are cause of concern in morden era.

To study the history will not make any sense in today's life, argues some section of society.
Studying the history will not make any sense in today's life which argues in some sections of society.

it is critical information relevent in current time.
it is the critical information relevant in the current time.

has not validity for present era.
has no validity for the present era.

Sentence: They argues, while studying this outdated information we are wasting our time and efforts .
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to They and argues

has cure to many disease
has cured many diseases

which are cause of concern in morden era.
which are the cause of concern in the modern era.

Sentence: While some are of the point of view that it is critical information relevent in current time.
Error: relevent Suggestion: relevant

Sentence: However, for others history is a precious jwell.
Error: jwell Suggestion: ?

Sentence: For instance , our ancient ayurvadic therapy has cure to many disease which are still difficult to cure with morden medical science.
Error: ayurvadic Suggestion: ?
Error: morden Suggestion: modern

Sentence: Because it will not only remind us on our glorious past but also help us to find the answer to the some tough questions which are cause of concern in morden era.
Error: morden Suggestion: modern

No. of Words: 242 350 //Minimum 250 words wanted

----------------------