Essay topics: Some people think that young people should be ambitious. Others believe that it is fine if young people do not have big aims in life..... Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Being successful itself a great pride for everyone in this competitive world. Presently, desiring success is thought to be lucrative asserted by sheer percentage of people. By contrast others have conflicting views. They think that having satisfaction is the best way to live. Here, I would like to throw light on both views with my own perception.
To begin with, thrist of getting towering success plays a phenomenal role to uplift their living standard. To be specific, aspiring people work round the clock for optimum opportunities. Thus, they accumulate surplus money and nourish their family with luxury lifestyle. Consequently, ambition allows them to relish their life in astrocratic way.
Secondly, the role of ambition for making a person goal oriented is beyond comparison. It does not only reminds aim in every walk of lifebut also stimulate to pave the road of destiny. Hence, it works as a boosting tonic and prevent people from wrong way. On the contrary, we can not underestimate its darken side.
Numerous points can be mentioned to reveal its negative side. Initially, some people have enormous ambition but less tallent, abilities, and willing to toil hard. Hence, they indulge in bad companies for the sake of massive outlay. As a result, it proves like a bane for them which ruin not only their lives but also the life of their dear ones.
Besides this, some time lust of money force them for work on behalf of their physical stamina and strength. Thence, neighter they achieve success nor get rid of mental and physical stress. Moreover, in this rat race they involve themselves in hectic schedule and do not spare time for their family. Eventually, bonding among family members suffer in the absence of quality time.
From my notion, ambition trait is a best way to achieve dream world but not on the cost of health and kith and kins.we should precise both the ideas wisely to get best out of it as it is well said, "every thing is made for human but human is not made for everything ".
To conclude, getting success is not a piece of cake for everyone. Ambition should be determined according to inner caliber, interest and circumstances so, we can relish its golden sideas a boon.
- A charity organization you recently phoned regarding voluntary work with elderly people has asked you to support you application. Explain why your personality is suitableDescride ay practical skills you haveIndicate times and days you are avilable (78)
- Studying alone is considered better than in group. Discuss both views give your own opinion. (78)
- You are requested in applying for a scholarship program to study at a foreign university. Write a letter to enquire about the course Explain which course you are interested inTell what you know about the universityExplain why you should receive the (84)
- Some people think that it is more important to plant trees in open areas of towns and cities than to build more housing. To what extent do you agree or disagree,? (84)
- You have just spent a weekend at a friends house. When you returned home. You left a ciat containing some belonging in his house.tell him or her that you left your coatTell what it look likeWhere you think you left and what was inside itMake some sugge (70)
- You have just spent a weekend at a friends house. When you returned home. You left a ciat containing some belonging in his house.tell him or her that you left your coatTell what it look likeWhere you think you left and what was inside itMake some sugge (73)
- Most contries believes that international tourism has harmful effects. Why do they think so? How do change their views? (77)
- You are ordered a new cheque book from your bank two weeks agobut you have received nothing. Write a letter to the manager complaining about the bad service sayWhen and how you ordered the cheque bookAsk how long will have to waitAsk the manager what ac (73)
- Some people say that in our modern age it is unnecessary to teach children about the skills of hand writing. To what extent do you agree or disagree. (60.75)
- You are ordered a new cheque book from your bank two weeks agobut you have received nothing. Write a letter to the manager complaining about the bad service sayWhen and how you ordered the cheque bookAsk how long will have to waitAsk the manager what ac (79)