Essay topics: You are going to travel soon. Write to your neighbor and ask for help. In your letter say
– Why do you need help?
– What do you need him/her to do, and when?
– What should he/she do if anything happens?
How are you? I want to let you know I will go on vacation next week and I want to ask you a favor.
I will travel with my sister and she has cats allergic so unfortunately, Mr. Smith cannot be with us during this trip. So, I wonder do you mind to feed him during these days? I usually put his plate in the kitchen. He eats milk in the morning and afternoon and cat foods for lunch. Besides, if you take him out for walking in the night, I will be appreciated.
Although, he is completely familiar with our neighborhoods, please never open the back door. The last thing is should mention during my journey I will be online via Telegram and I always check my email as well. So, if any unexpected event happens, feel free and send me a text or you can even call me. If I am not available , you can talk with my landlord Miss. Adams. She always gives me the best solutions.
- You have applied for a course in a college, but there were no places available. Write a letter to the principal and ask to enrol for the next available course. Include the following:- Why do you want to do this course?- What other options would you like t (49)
- You are going to travel soon. Write to your neighbor and ask for help. In your letter say– Why do you need help?– What do you need him/her to do, and when?– What should he/she do if anything happens? (49)
- You ordered an item on a company website, which should have been delivered the next day, but it never turned up. Write a letter to the manager and say- what was the item- why it was important that you get it immediately- what you suggest the company shoul (89)
- Some people say that cities are a better place for children to grow up in, while others believe countryside is the right choice. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and examples (73)
- You are an employee in an office, working on one big project together with your colleagues. Write a letter to your manager to inform him/her that some of the employees make mistakes that affect your work. In your letter say- What mistakes have you encount (85)
- Write a letter to your manager about a new colleague, who makes things difficult at work for all of your team.- Describe why he/she makes it difficult.- Describe your feelings regarding the situation.- What do you want your manager to do about it? (70)
- Some people say that living in high-rise apartments feels very lonely and makes people unhappy. Others say there are advantages to living in a big apartment building. Discuss both views and give your own opinion (84)
- You forgot something important on the bus you traveled on. Write a letter to the bus company and say- Describe what you are looking for.- You phoned the company before, but their response didn’t help you (explain why).- What do you want the manager to d (66.66670000000001)
- You recently discovered that there are plans to build a new airport in your area and you are not happy with it. Write a letter to the local authority and say:– How did you get to know about the plans?– What problems will your neighborhood face?– Sug (70)
- One of your friends invited you for a meal with his/her family in their home. Write a letter to your friend and say:- Thank them and tell what you have enjoyed the most.- How do you feel about this visit?- Suggest some arrangements to invite them to your (71.66670000000001)