3) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

I disagreed that its more important for students to study history and leterature than its for them study science and mathmatics . Science , history, mathmatics, literature ,of all them are very important and we should be good in all of them but i think science and mathematics are more important for two reasons:

First the science and mathematics are so important for the modern life, by science we can build we can study human health we can know the life cycle of the human, animals, planets . If we study history and we left the science so how we can deal with the life ,how we can imagine the human being without science as well as for the mathmatics if we didnt focus on mathmatics in the classes how the students will sum the numbers how they will multiply large numbers to solve the equation .the engineering ,counter ,and many field need to learn much about mathmatics.

Secondly if we are focusing on history and we will be very good in history and then what is the new how we can make a high building ,how we can do a perfect machine of airplane for example when we are compare the old airplanes with the ancient one we will see alot of diffrence ,with increasing of quality of construction because we focus to improve the science with th mathmatics .

So in my opinion the students should learn history and focus more on science and mathmatics wich are improve our life from good to best one

its more important
it's more important

its for them study science and mathmatics
it's for them to study science and mathematics

when we are compare the old airplanes with the ancient one we will see alot of diffrence
when we compare the old airplanes with the ancient one, we will see a lot of difference

wich are improve our life from good to best one
which improve our life from good to the best one
which are improving our life from good to the best one

Sentence: I disagreed that its more important for students to study history and leterature than its for them study science and mathmatics .
Error: mathmatics Suggestion: mathematics
Error: leterature Suggestion: literature

Sentence: Science , history, mathmatics, literature ,of all them are very important and we should be good in all of them but i think science and mathematics are more important for two reasons:

Sentence: If we study history and we left the science so how we can deal with the life ,how we can imagine the human being without science as well as for the mathmatics if we didnt focus on mathmatics in the classes how the students will sum the numbers how they will multiply large numbers to solve the equation .the engineering ,counter ,and many field need to learn much about mathmatics.

Sentence: Secondly if we are focusing on history and we will be very good in history and then what is the new how we can make a high building ,how we can do a perfect machine of airplane for example when we are compare the old airplanes with the ancient one we will see alot of diffrence ,with increasing of quality of construction because we focus to improve the science with th mathmatics .
Error: alot Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: diffrence Suggestion: difference
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So in my opinion the students should learn history and focus more on science and mathmatics wich are improve our life from good to best one
Error: wich Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Words: 253 350 //try to give three reasons
----------------------------

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
---------------------------