Some Young Children Spend A Great Amount Of Their Time Practicing Sports. Discuss The Advantages And Disadvantages Of This. Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Answer.

Practicing sports is a really important thing that the children even the adults should be included it in a daily routine. The following discussion reveals the advantage and disadvantages of practicing sports.

First thing i will discuss the advantages, in my view practicing sports are much important than watching a television, or playing a video games these things will affect their eyes, their thinking.Sports like running or walking lead the blood to circulate, heart to pump well , good oxygen will reach to the brain. So it's really healthy issue, by keeping young children to do sports this will let them to have a good healthier body.

Furthermore, by good training gives then opportunity to have the first place in some sports like swimming or running,and a soul of competition with others, when i was young i have got the first place among my country competitor in swimming and the president of my country gave me a shield.i felt proud of myself and my family too.in addition to that i made my school famous among other schools.

I think the advantages more than the disadvantages, however i will give some of disadvantages. Everything increase in it's amount will lead to bad outcome. Even the practicing sports,especially if the child have a disease or condition that will affect by sport. For example my friend Tina had asthma disease but she was loving sport too much ,however when she was practicing a lot of sports she couldn't breath well , so her doctor prevented her from doing sports. Another thing if sports affect on studying or on the children's' future so here it will be not a good thing. The children should do sports at time which is not interfering with other activities.

In conclusion, practicing sports have advantages like, healthy preservation, competition with other students or schools. And disadvantages like interfering with some disease and affecting other activities.

Practicing sports is a really important thing that the children even the adults should be included it in a daily routine.
Practicing sports is a really important thing that children even adults should be included in a daily routine.

practicing sports are much important than watching a television
practicing sports is much important than watching a television

So it's really healthy issue
So it's a really healthy issue

by good training gives then opportunity to have the first place
by good training it gives them opportunity to have the first place

Everything increase in it's amount will lead to bad outcome.
Everything which increases in its amount will lead to bad outcome.
Everything increasing in its amount will lead to bad outcome.

if the child have a disease
if the children have a disease

practicing sports have advantages
practicing sports has advantages

----------------------