Integrated essay suggested in TPO9

The reading states that fuel-cell engines have several advantages over internal combustion engines and will probably soon replace them. And provide three supporting reasons.Conversely the professor says that reading was correct with facts for oil but there are mistakes of assignment of hydrogen.and refutes each claim in the reading.

First, the reading claims that the internal combustion engine is that it relies on petroleum, either in the form of gasoline or diesel fuel. The hydrogen needed for fuel- cell engines cannot easily be depleted. However the professor says that hydrogen is not easily available to use for fuel cell engines, it should be obtained as a pure liquid and it's very difficult process , hydrogen should be cooled first to produce it in pure liquid.

Second, the reading states that,hydrogen based fuel cells are attractive because they will solve many of the world's pollution problems. But the professor says that, using hydrogen will not solve the polution problem, because in order to obtain a pure liquid they should do purification which is even not pollute the cars but it will pollute the factories.

Third the reading says that, fuel cell engines will soon be economically competitive because people will spend less money to operate a fuel cell engine than they will to operate an internal combustion engine. Conversely the professor says that it 's too expensive to produce fuel engine because the metal is expensive too.All efforts to produce cheaper are unsuccessful.

it's very difficult process
it's a very difficult process

which is even not pollute the cars but it will pollute the factories.

Sentence: But the professor says that, using hydrogen will not solve the polution problem, because in order to obtain a pure liquid they should do purification which is even not pollute the cars but it will pollute the factories.
Error: polution Suggestion: No alternate word