TPO 28Robert E. Peary was a well-known adventurer and arctic explorer who in 1909 set out to reach the North Pole. When he returned from the expedition, he claimed to have reached the pole on April 7, 1909. This report made him into an international celeb

The reading states that Robert E. Peary was a well known adventure and arctic explorer who in 1909 set out to reach the North pole.and provide three supporting reasons.conversely the lecture statates that there is no evedince that Robert E. Peary reached the North pole.

First the reading claims that the National Geographic Society put together a committee that was instructed to conduct a thourough investigation of peary's records and equipment.but the professor says that it is not true evidence which declared that Robert E. Peary reached the North pole. The committee apposite to that, in addition the Investigation was only for two days. The committee didn't exactly examine.

Second , the reading claims that a recent expedition provides support for Peary's claim that he reached the North Pole in only 37 days after setting out from Ellesmere island off the coast of Greenland.however the lecture contests this, he says that speed issue is important for example tom Avery was carry much less food than peary.Peary had unfavorable condition.

Third the reading says that there are photographs taken by Peary that support his claim to have reached the North pole. Conversely the professor says that photos are not improve anything these photos were without precise of shadows, unfocused photographs as a result to that shadows looked blurred, and they were not confident photos taken at North pole.

The committee apposite to that
The committee is apposite to that

tom Avery was carry much less food
tom Avery was carrying much less food
tom Avery carried much less food

Peary had unfavorable condition.
Peary had unfavorable conditions.

photos are not improve anything
photos are not improving anything

photos taken at North pole.
photos are taken at North pole.

Error: evedince Suggestion: evidence
Error: statates Suggestion: statutes

Sentence: First the reading claims that the National Geographic Society put together a committee that was instructed to conduct a thourough investigation of peary's records and equipment.but the professor says that it is not true evidence which declared that Robert E. Peary reached the North pole.
Error: thourough Suggestion: thorough