tpo 23. integrated

Essay topics

The reading states that , population of the yellow cedar, have been steadily declining. Scientists have advanced several hypothesis to explain this decline. And it provides three hypothesis.Conversely the professor says that, the causes still don't know and he refutes each claim in the reading.

First, the reading claims that, the first hypothesis is that the yellow cedar decline may be caused by insect parasites, specifically the cedar bark beetle. But the professor says that, this is not true because the healthy cedar is more resistant to the insects, and the beetle attached the damaged cedar instead of a healthy one.

Second, the reading states that,the second hypothesis attributes the decline to brown bears. However the professor says that, beers damaged some of them not all of them, and there are no beers on islands since decline occour without bears.

Third, The reading says that the third hypothesis states that gradual changes of climate may be to blame. But the professor says that, the root system of the cedar trees are low in worm climate and higher in cold one, and many of trees are dying in worm climate, so this is not the cause of declining of yellow cedar.

The reading states that , population of the yellow cedar, have been steadily declining.
The reading states that the population of the yellow cedar has been steadily declining.

since decline occour without bears.
since the decline occurs without bears.

states that gradual changes of climate may be to blame.
states that the gradual changes of climate may be to blame.

the root system of the cedar trees are low
the root system ...is low

Sentence: However the professor says that, beers damaged some of them not all of them, and there are no beers on islands since decline occour without bears.
Error: occour Suggestion: occur