tpo23

Essay topics

In the moderization and globalization world , everything changes faster, and with a busy day full of responsibilities, we need to work quickely but indeed , we will made tremendous mistakes that make us to re do our work a gain so in my view i totally disagree that in today's world, it is more important to work quickely and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

First of all, if we responsible to do work in our company, we should do it in a perfect face, this is example of my own, back to years i was working in a big company and there were a lot of work should be finished within hours so that leads me to do it quickly and then i finished it within the limited hours, when my boss recieved my paper work he was upset, a lot of mistakes was there, in addition to that it wasn't a preciese work this lead my boss to be mad on me. From that moment i decided to do my work slowley even it takes more time but the quality here is better than the quantity.

Second, many people have to do their graduation reserch at the last semister some of them are doing it before a due date others rememberd to do it at the last few days, so the research may be done quickely to be recieved within the due date, i remembered my friend he was doing the same thing,then the professor asked him to do it again so because the research wasn't good.So a quickley work made my friend to waste a lot of time with bad quality and scores.

Third, doing our job correctly better than to save time with a lot of mistakes, but time is important too, so we should make an equilabrium between a good quality and saving time , moreover good quality job with spending too much time is meaningless, i gave my papers to be print to a company and i told them, these papers should complete within week, but they finished my papers within two weeks, though there wern't mistakes. But let me be late to submit my papers.

To put everything in a nut shell, while there are arguments for both sides of issue but in my point the right thing is saving time and do correct job, if we are do our work quickly but with too much mistake this considers meaningless and vice versa, we don't have to do quickly work which puts us in bad situations with works full with mistakes, In addition to loss our boss confident.

if we responsible
if we are responsible

there were a lot of work should be finished
there were a lot of works which should be finished
there a lot of works should be finished

a lot of mistakes was there
a lot of mistakes were there

this lead my boss
this leads my boss

i remembered my friend he was doing the same thing
i remembered my friend who was doing the same thing

if we are do our work quickly
if we are doing our work quickly
if we can do our work quickly

In addition to loss our boss confident.

Sentence: In the moderization and globalization world , everything changes faster, and with a busy day full of responsibilities, we need to work quickely but indeed , we will made tremendous mistakes that make us to re do our work a gain so in my view i totally disagree that in today's world, it is more important to work quickely and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.
Error: moderization Suggestion: moderation
Error: quickely Suggestion: quickly

Sentence: First of all, if we responsible to do work in our company, we should do it in a perfect face, this is example of my own, back to years i was working in a big company and there were a lot of work should be finished within hours so that leads me to do it quickly and then i finished it within the limited hours, when my boss recieved my paper work he was upset, a lot of mistakes was there, in addition to that it wasn't a preciese work this lead my boss to be mad on me.
Error: preciese Suggestion: precise
Error: recieved Suggestion: received

Sentence: From that moment i decided to do my work slowley even it takes more time but the quality here is better than the quantity.
Error: slowley Suggestion: slowly

Sentence: Second, many people have to do their graduation reserch at the last semister some of them are doing it before a due date others rememberd to do it at the last few days, so the research may be done quickely to be recieved within the due date, i remembered my friend he was doing the same thing,then the professor asked him to do it again so because the research wasn't good.So a quickley work made my friend to waste a lot of time with bad quality and scores.
Error: quickley Suggestion: quickly
Error: quickely Suggestion: quickly
Error: reserch Suggestion: research
Error: recieved Suggestion: received
Error: semister Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: rememberd Suggestion: remember

Sentence: Third, doing our job correctly better than to save time with a lot of mistakes, but time is important too, so we should make an equilabrium between a good quality and saving time , moreover good quality job with spending too much time is meaningless, i gave my papers to be print to a company and i told them, these papers should complete within week, but they finished my papers within two weeks, though there wern't mistakes.
Error: equilabrium Suggestion: equilibrium

----------------------