tpo23

tpo23

There are some people who may hold the view that these days people prefer to work quickly and accept the risks of error. That is, they pay less attention t accuracy of their work. On the other hand, there are some other people who take the opposite viewpoint and believe that nowadays it is more important for people to do their responsibilities correctly even if it takes more time. I personally agree with the second belief. Among the countless reasons which can support my idea, I will delve into the most conspicuous ones through following paragraphs.

First of all, one should take into account this significant fact that nowadays in the schools and universities students are taught to do their work correctly. In fact, one of the main purposes of education is preparing the students for the future in order to be conscientious persons in their lives and do their best to work carefully and accurately. For instance, I remember when I was in high school and also in university; almost all of our teachers obliged us to spend sufficient time to do our assignments. Actually, the only thing they care about was the accuracy of our work, So we learn to be patient and do our duties closely by spending plenty of times.

Another point supporting my opinion is that these days in nearly all countries, government employees are forced to allocate enormous time for work. As a matter of fact, in most of the societies an official should spend approximately eight hours for five days a week on work. As far as I am concerned, it seems to be adequate for them to do their jobs without making mistakes =. The question that comes to mind at this moment is that what happens if the employees are not permitted to do their job properly since they will be often concerned about remaining time. Consequently, they will make lots of mistakes.

Actually another subtle point which should be born in mind is that in today's world, virtually all projects and plans are accomplished and performed successfully. In my opinion doing the project progressively and successfully requires huge time and exactness; as a result, absolutely people should do their work slowly and carefully. According to the noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistic released by a recent research conducted in our country, in the last ten years more than ninety percent of the projects were done successfully.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons and examples lead us to the conclusion that these days it is more significant to work slowly and accurately rather than to work quickly and haphazardly. By and large I highly recommend that every person should try to work properly.

they pay less attention t accuracy of their work.
they pay less attention to the accuracy of their work.

Sentence: First of all, one should take into account this significant fact that nowadays in the schools and universities students are taught to do their work correctly.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to universities and students

No. of Words: 450 while No. of Different Words: 238

More sentence varieties wanted. Check and read articles online about advanced essay writing.
-----------------------------