Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate? Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

Many people live with roommates when they are going to study in school or university. Some people love this experience others not. In my opinion the roommate should have important things to let the life goes easier, in addition to that the student can satisfy his target by studying well. Here some of points that roommate must have:

First of all, roommate should respect others, they should put a plan from the beginning which they will follow it , for example no noisy during study time or sleep time , neither of them allow to bring friends at night because this will disturb sleeping or studying so by follow this plan no troubles will occur.

Second, the roommate must be clean , he should clean and arrange his spot , they should share the room's work. I remember when i was studying at Washington university i have a roommate her name is shaza ,she was so nice we were sharing the work at our room , no problems happen with her because we are so helpful.

Third, when the roommate become a best friend also, this will add a good thing to the quality of him or her. when they are sharing the good and bad moments together, when one of them gets sick the other one becomes near of him in addition to that in an emergency the roommate can call one of a family member who can help also.

To put everything in nut shell, roommate must have an important things which make the days that spend with him or her goes easier. For example he or she should be respectful, helper and a good friend. So i regard these properties as important qualities of a good roommate.

to let the life goes easier
to let the life go easier

Here some of points that roommate must have:
Here are some of points that roommate must have:

they should put a plan from the beginning which they will follow it ,
they should put a plan from the beginning which they will follow ,

so by follow this plan no troubles will occur.
so by following this plan no troubles will occur.

when the roommate become a best friend also
when the roommates become the best friend also

must have an important things which make the days
must have an important thing which makes the days

No. of Grammatical Errors: 6 2 //Double check grammar issues after essay writing.

No. of Words: 285 350 //need 350 words
-----------------------