tpo5

Essay topics

The reading states that the settlements of chaco canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their great houses massive stone building that contain hundreds of rooms and provided three supporting reasons. The professore says this non of the arguments that used by the reading are convenience. And refutes each claim of the reading.

First the reading states that one theory that holds the Chaco structures were purely residential, with each housing hundreds of people.but the professor says that the houses look like american styles from outside but from inside there is no evedience of living a lot of people there because there is few fire places which are saving for ten families only.

Second the reading claims this the Chaco structures were used to store food supplies. Conversely the professor says that this theory is unsupported, excavations showed that,therse houses has no discovered uncovered maize or storage and there was no big container.

Third, the reading says this ,these houses were used as ceremonial centers. However the professor says that,this theory is unsupported also, pueblo Alto had a lot of material for example large of building material like stone. There is no evidence of using such houses for special ceremonies.

for their great houses massive stone building
for their great house's massive stone buildings

The professore says this non of the arguments that used by the reading are convenience.
The professor says none of the arguments used by the reading are convincing.

First the reading states that one theory that holds the Chaco structures were purely residential,

Second the reading claims this the Chaco structures were used to store food supplies.
Second the reading claims that the Chaco structures were used to store food supplies.

therse houses has no discovered
these houses have not discovered

Third, the reading says this
Third, the reading says that

Sentence: The professore says this non of the arguments that used by the reading are convenience.
Error: professore Suggestion: professor

Sentence: First the reading states that one theory that holds the Chaco structures were purely residential, with each housing hundreds of people.but the professor says that the houses look like american styles from outside but from inside there is no evedience of living a lot of people there because there is few fire places which are saving for ten families only.
Error: evedience Suggestion: evidence

Sentence: Conversely the professor says that this theory is unsupported, excavations showed that,therse houses has no discovered uncovered maize or storage and there was no big container.
Error: therse Suggestion: No alternate word