do you agree or disagree/the best way to travel is in group led by a tour guide

It's a highly debated issue whether travelling alone or in group with a tour guide. This topic can be reached from several angles according to it's complexity. Some people tend to agree that , but other would disagree. Deeply deliberation to the issue, personally i believe that travelling in group led by a tour guide is better. The following discussion reveals my view.

First of all, travel with group is good to me because i will to introduce to new people in addition to that we ' ll enjoy together by talking , laughing and so on. Back to years in my honey moon me and my husband were going to Turkey with group lead by a tour guide. It was unforgettable trip. When we reached there the bus with a tour guide took us from airport , we didn't know anything about this country so the tour guide helped us a lot by explaining the map , traditions , cultures of turkey. After that we went to Estanbul , we discovered this city with him ,we saw everything there like shopping malls, tourist attraction places, in addition to turkish resturants. Furthermore we went to Princess island which is a nice place with tremendous shops, and resturants. So without this guy we couldn't explore Estanbul well.

The second reason deserves some words, if an emergency has happened in this trip so we can call the tour guide , he can took us wherever we want because of his deeply knowledge of the city. For instance, when i was visiting France by myself then my health had getting worse , i didn't know how can i find the hospital , i had kept asking by phone , and people. This took a lot of time until i had got the hospital, it was a scary issue to me.

In conclusion, according to the arguments mentioned above. Travel in group lead by a tour guide better than travel lonely or with group without a tour guide. He helps us a lot by explaining a lot informations about the city.

whether travelling alone or in group with a tour guide.
whether we should travel alone or in group with a tour guide.

because i will to introduce to new people
because i will introduce to new people

It was unforgettable trip.
It was an unforgettable trip.

Travel in group lead by a tour guide better than travel lonely
Travel in group led by a tour guide is better than travel lonely

Sentence: The second reason deserves some words, if an emergency has happened in this trip so we can call the tour guide , he can took us wherever we want because of his deeply knowledge of the city.
Description: The fragment his deeply knowledge is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace deeply with adjective

Sentence: For instance, when i was visiting France by myself then my health had getting worse , i didn't know how can i find the hospital , i had kept asking by phone , and people.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to had and getting

Sentence: After that we went to Estanbul , we discovered this city with him ,we saw everything there like shopping malls, tourist attraction places, in addition to turkish resturants.
Error: resturants Suggestion: restaurants

Sentence: Furthermore we went to Princess island which is a nice place with tremendous shops, and resturants.