TPO 9 -Independent task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It's a highly debated issue whether the technology has made children less creative than they were in the past or not. This topic can be reached from different angles due to it's complexity. Some people agreed that but others would disagreed. Deeply deliberating to the issue , personally i disagreed that. The following discussion reveals my view.

First of all, with the fast changing world, and with inventions of many technology, for example the internet. Everything getting change. The internet become an essential part of our daily routine. Furthermore the children have used the internet daily either for leisure , or to get knowledge . If we talk about the leisure, the children would have many advantages. For instance when they are playing games online and connected to others, they will engage in strategic plan to get their goals. Moreover they will taste the happiness of succession and the uncomfortable feelings of being beaten. So this will teach them a lesson how to get their goals, and what's they need, in addition to that they will learn how they can manage their feelings.

Second, some children have used the technology like the Internet for getting knowledge. They can do their project or research with the help of Internet, it has a tremendous amount of resources, with wide diversity, so the children can get a lot of information with less time. The Internet is faster , convenient and there are more resources available. In my opinion this will let the child to be more creative than before, by depending on himself to search resources for his project.

Third, with the using of Internet, the children can gather a lot of informations about places and different cultures, they will have a lot of informations not only for their country but also other countries. For example my son heard about London ,he wanted to get some information about it, he took his I pad and he is starting search information about this country , where is located and how long distance between our country and it. I think the technology and especially the internet aid in a kid's mental growth by providing tremendous amount of informations.

In conclusion, according to the arguments mentioned above, i firmly concur that, technology has made children more creative than they were in the past. The technology especially the Internet , it's worthwile and specious for the children's future.

but others would disagreed.
but others would disagree

with the fast changing world, and with inventions of many technology, for example the internet. Everything getting change.
with the fast changing world, and with inventions of many technology, for example the internet, everything is getting changed.

Sentence: The internet become an essential part of our daily routine.
Description: The fragment internet become an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

a lot of informations
a lot of information

they will have a lot of informations not only for their country but also other countries.
they will have a lot of information not only for their country but also for other countries.

Sentence: The technology especially the Internet , it's worthwile and specious for the children's future.
Error: worthwile Suggestion: worthwhile