Do you agree or disagree with the statement Being creative rather than planning carefully more often results in the best solution of a problem

Both sides of issue are important. To be creative and planning carefully to get results in the best solution of a problem. But if it comes to me i prefer the planning carefully more. The following discussion reveals my view.

First of all the planning and organization in any aspect of life make us avoid any sudden and unpleasant situation. I will give an example of myself, i love to have life empty of problems, and if i have one i put a plan before, i discuss the good and bad thing of any issue and put plan if i will fall in a problem , in my opinion make a plan is better than to be creative to get ride of any problem. Creation is not a fundamental thing and we don't need it alone to solve the problem.

Second, if we plan well we will study the whole branches of the problem. So no fear if we fall in a problem. My father good organizer and planner person, he was studying each step of his decision.One time he decided to buy a house then when this did, he found a lot of artifacts in it, he tried to negotiate with the seller but the seller ignored him. My father is diplomat person but the creative alone didn't help him, the good thinking and planning and the ideas he had make the seller accepted to return the whole money to him because my father uses some words and solutions make the seller accepted.

Last but not least, to be creative is important but i think it doesn't help a lot, my husband Mo sold his parachute to some one , this person asked my husband to give him an extra month to pay and my husband accepted, he was waiting a week after the giving period then he begun to call the man but no answer , furthermore he didn't know his home address ,Mo felt in a problem though his ethics a lone didn't help him , he should take his address and additional phone numbers and he should be a good planner.

In conclusion, we are facing a lot of problems in our life so we should be planning carefully more than to be a creative for the reasons mentioned above.

in my opinion make a plan is better
in my opinion making a plan is better

My father good organizer and planner person,
My father is a good organizer and planner person,

My father is diplomat person
My father is a diplomat person

Sentence: My father is diplomat person but the creative alone didn't help him, the good thinking and planning and the ideas he had make the seller accepted to return the whole money to him because my father uses some words and solutions make the seller accepted.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to had and make

-----------------------