TPO 17 integrated essay

In this set of material, both the reading and the listening are talking about affect of human, pesticide, and increasing in agriculture on birds population. The reading says that, because of these factors the number of birds in the United States will decline, and it provides three supporting reasons. Conversely the professor says that, the reading's arguments are unconvincing, and he refutes each claim in the reading.

First, the reading states that, as human continue to expand, birds' natural habitat will continue to disappear. For example, forests, wetlands and grasslands will give way to more places for the human uses, and this will decrease birds populations. However the professor says that, urban development provides better habitat for other species. In addition cities complain from the increasing number of bird populations, so some population will increase and other will decrease but there is no decreasing in number of birds populations in the future.

Second, the reading claims that, agriculture activity increases with the growing human population, and such growth will lead to destruction of birds habitat. But the professor doesn't agree and he says that, it is right but not in the way that assumed in the reading. there is decreasing in the number of the lands that are used in United State per year. The Increasing in agriculture activity is the result of producing new crops, so new food will be available ,as a result there is no need for destruction of habitat.

Third, the reading argues that, as the human and the agriculture increase , the use of pesticide will increase, which is poisons designed to kill the insects, and home garden pests. it gets in the birds' food where they can harm them. But the professor doesn't agree, and he says that, people become aware from pesticide , and they are making 2 changes; first, new pesticide had been discovered which is less toxic. Second which is more important; Pesticide resistant crops are developed which are less toxic , and don't harm birds at all.

are talking about affect of human,
are talking about the effects of human,

Sentence: First, the reading states that, as human continue to expand, birds' natural habitat will continue to disappear.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to human and continue

and such growth will lead to destruction of birds habitat.
and such growth will lead to the destruction of birds habitat.

it gets in the birds' food where they can harm them.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sentence: For example, forests, wetlands and grasslands will give way to more places for the human uses, and this will decrease birds populations.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to birds and populations

Sentence: In addition cities complain from the increasing number of bird populations, so some population will increase and other will decrease but there is no decreasing in number of birds populations in the future.

Sentence: Second, the reading claims that, agriculture activity increases with the growing human population, and such growth will lead to destruction of birds habitat.
Suggestion: Refer to birds and habitat

Sentence: Third, the reading argues that, as the human and the agriculture increase , the use of pesticide will increase, which is poisons designed to kill the insects, and home garden pests. it gets in the birds' food where they can harm them.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and poisons

Write the essay in 20 minutes.