Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It's a highly debated issue whether the success in life comes from taking risks or chances or results from careful planning.This topic can be approached from several angles due to it's complexity. Some people tend to agree that it's true , but others would disagree. Deep deliberating on the issue , personally , i believe that, the success in life comes from taking risks or chances. The following discussion reveals my view.

The first exquisite reason is that, without taking risk , many things hadn't been discovered. For example, Columbia took risk to discover the world. So without him , we couldn't discover the world. Furthermore his insisting to do such risky things lead him to success, to reach the top, and to get his dream.

The second reason deserves some world, risk is way to improve oneself, a way to broaden one's horizon. many people haven't try adventure or risks so they have been still in the same spot all over their life without advancement , in contrast to those who are taking chances. For example, many people went to the planet other than the Earth, they wanted to discover whether there is a life on it or not, those people are doing that to bring benefits to the Earth's people, to their country and to themselves as well.

Third, the chances are coming two or three times in the whole life, so the success people who are taking advantages from these limited chances. Moreover , the success is what ? is when the opportunity meets the risky challenges. In addition, many people have been reached their target by using their chances well. For example , many scientists were simple people , but when the chances came to them meet with their risky challenges very well, and then they discovered many Biological, Psychological theories and so forth.

In conclusion, according to the arguments mentioned above , i firmly concur that, the success comes by taking risks and chances. Because it's worthwhile and specious to the people's future.

his insisting to do such risky things lead him to success
his insisting to do such risky things leads him to success

so the success people
so the successful people

but when the chances came to them meet with their risky challenges
but when the chances that came to them meet with their risky challenges

punctuation marks are not used properly. You can't always use commas between sentences. Like:

many people went to the planet other than the Earth, they wanted to discover whether there is a life on it or not, those people are doing that to bring benefits to the Earth's people, to their country and to themselves as well.