TPO 20 – Integrated

Essay topics

The reading states that in the united states , it had been common practice since the late 1960s not to suppress natural forest fires. And it provides three kinds of damage caused by the let it bum policy were emphasized by critics of the policy. The professor says fires are natural part of the ecological cycle and this policy is a good one even causes fire but what's happen after that? and he refutes each point in the reading.

First, the reading claims that Yellowstone fires caused tremendous damage to the park's trees and other vegetation. But the professor says that even the big trees were damaged by the fire but it will replace by new , small planets.

Second, the reading states that , the park wild life was affected as well. Large animals like deer and elk were seen fleeing the fire. Many smaller species were probably unable to escape. However the professor says that, after the fire took place it creates a new opportunity, the small trees replaced the larger one and this provides habitat for small animals like rabits.and they will get their food better.

Third, the reading claims that, the fires compromised the value of the park as a tourist attraction, which in turn had negative consequences for the local economy. The professor says that those are unusual combination factors. And after the fires took place everything will be good and there is no influence on the tourist attraction.

And it provides three kinds of damage caused by the let it bum policy were emphasized by critics of the policy.
And it provides three kinds of damage caused by the 'let it bum policy' which was emphasized by critics of the policy.
And it provides three kinds of damage caused by the 'let it bum policy' emphasized by critics of the policy.

but what's happen after that?
but what's happened after that?

but it will replace by new , small planets.
but it will be replaced by new , small planets.