Some Young Children Spend A Great Amount Of Their Time Practicing Sports. Discuss The Advantages And Disadvantages Of This. Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Answer.

A sport is very vital part of young children growth as its help to develop several good skills. A Spending time in the practicing is required because it improves the performance of a player on the match. Young children see a sportsman on the television and want to become a good player of a team, so kids imitate and follow a sportsman celebrity as an ideal person. However, the spending much time in practicing sports has several advantages and disadvantages in the young child’s life.

I would like to start with the advantages first, the great advantage is that student learn important lesson of life that the life is not all about achieving the victory but we also have to face failure sometimes. The students can develop interpersonal skills such as the communication skills, sportsmanship spirit, working very hard, social skills etc. Second, with the help of the sports, students acquire great fame and name in the society. For instance, my younger brother plays a tennis in his university, he got chance to play in national level team, he would able to interact with other good players. When their team won the game, they got a trophy and financial aid for their study, they name was published in the newspaper. This art and skills of playing sports help students to follow their career as a sportsman in the future. Another benefit is that students become physically fit and healthy. A sport is always the best way of doing work out, by doing practice on the field they lose their extra calories and stay in the prefect shape. Indeed, a sport is good for the growing kids, especially in country like US, where majority of teenager are suffering from the obesity problems. In sum, a sport offers several profits to a young child.

However, the disadvantages are also very influential in a student’s like. First, the sports distract the students from a study and it take away the student’s time from the studying. Apparently, the students spend their majority of time in doing practice or playing games on the field. When they get home, they are tired and do not want to complete their projects and homework. Result of this, they get very poor grade in the exams. The sports motivate student to drop off from a study and to focus more on the games. Second, the sports do not allow student to take part in any family activities like a family gathering and dinner parties. Eventually, they become isolated from their siblings and parents. Hence, to minimizing the practicing hours is the best solution for young child to focus on the study and the family.

In the conclusion, the practicing for sport is good for student’s growth but it should be limited to certain hours of a day.

A sport is very vital part of young children growth as its help
A sport is a very vital part of young children's growth as it helps

they name was published in the newspaper
the name was published in the newspaper

and it take away the student’s time
and it takes away the student’s time

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.
---------------------