Some people say that physical exercise should be required part time of every school day Others believe that students should spend the whole school day on academic studies Which opinion do you agree with

Some people say that physical exercise should be required part time of every school day. Others believe that students should spend the whole school day on academic studies. Which opinion do you agree with?

In the modern world, it is very essential for students to get appropriate knowledge in school. However, the knowledge should not be limited to their academic subjects; students must be exposed to extra physical and extra curriculum activities. Some people may think that students should spend their entire school day on academic subject, whereas, from my vintage point, physical exercise should be required in every school.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that students would get opportunity to stay fit and healthy, if they take part in physical activity like sports and swimming. Virtually, students spend more than eight hours in school and after going home, they get busy with their homework and computers. Pupils do not have any time left when they can play in the playground. Hence, seventy percent of the young children suffer from an obesity disease. Apparently, when students will take part in the school sports, they can boost up their energy level. The amount of blood flow and oxygen increase with the physical activity, so their brain would work faster. Additionally, by running and jumping on the ground, one can lose extra calories and maintain his weight. The amount of adrenaline and dopamine increase during work out, so student would not suffer from depression problems. Therefore, a physical work is crucial part of child development.

Another point deserves some words is that students develop their social and interpersonal skills. Indeed, those days are gone when the study was just limited to books and classrooms, now a study means field projects, club activities, sport games etc. With the help of other activities a student learns skills like organization skills, leadership skills, sportsmanship spirit, communication skills etc. Moreover, one can learn how to deal with difficult situations in future, if he/ she has wide range of experience on the field. These all skills help to boost up students’ knowledge and confidence.

Finally, students would get chance to relax in between their academic lectures. During whole day, pupils have several classes back to back and cannot focus on the study efficiently. If they have physical exercise class, they get break from study. Nowadays, students have lots of stress of projects, assignments etc. when one goes on the playground, gets time to relax and feel fresh, also he/ she can enjoy the nature. After completion of the exercise, when he will attend classes, he would able to concentrate more on the study and improve the memory.

To wrap up, I firmly believe physical exercise should include in school’s entire day schedule to provide better health to students, to improve their abilities and to make them stress free.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. for example:

If
they have physical exercise class,
they get break from study.

when
he will attend classes,
he would able to concentrate more

-----------------------