Most advertisements make product seem much better than they are really.

In the world of modernization and globalization, every company wants to sell its product with maximum benefits. Some people may say that advertisements show reality of the product and others disagree. From my vintage point, an advertisement makes products seem much better than they really are. I would like to discuss few reasons for it.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that the advertisement company always exaggerates facts of the product. It presents only advantages related to the product not disadvantages. When people show it, though television or internet, they attract to the product and buy it. A vivid example which can be given to shed light on the subject is my own experience. Few days before, I was planning to buy food processor for my kitchen. One day, I saw an advertisement of Vidalia chopper in television. I saw it cuts every vegetable in no time. Vegetable chopping, which is a tedious task seems like a piece of cake with the Vidalia chopper. The advertisement said,” Vidalia is the best kitchen aid ever”. I was impressed with it and bought one. After few days, the blade of chopper is not working anymore. I was trapped with that good looking advertisement. Even it is not easy to use, when it comes to clean it. I learnt that, never trust any advertisement blindly.

Another reason that deserves some words is that advertisement company uses several strategies to attract more customers. Like inviting celebrities to do represent their product in the market. In this competitive world, there are many products available, which have same use and same price. Therefore, it’s very immense for a company to come up with something different than others. They usually involve famous person related to a product. For instance, if a car company wants to attract new customer they will hire a famous car racer to do that advertisement. The racer says it’s very fast and comfortable car with many cool features. As he is already famous, his fans would believe him without any doubt. Thus, an advertisement company takes advantage of celebrities.

Although the aforementioned reasons are the first one which cross the mind at first glance. They are by no means the only reasons available. The noteworthy refreshingly intelligible stastics, revealed by a social research conducted in India, shows that eighty percent people believe that most advertisements make product seem much better than they are really. The study was done among 5000 people from different parts of the country. They were given a questionnaire form with questions related to satisfaction about the product. The result showed that people do not trust advertisement as it’s shows misguided information about the product.

To wrap up, I concur that most advertisements make product seem much better than they are really. The company uses different strategies and celebrities to promote a product in the market.

Sentence: The noteworthy refreshingly intelligible stastics, revealed by a social research conducted in India, shows that eighty percent people believe that most advertisements make product seem much better than they are really.
Error: stastics Suggestion: ?