Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of using a cellphone. Give illustrations and reasons to support your opinion.

In the world of globalization and modernization, the cellphone is most useful invention. Indeed, it is a huge achievement for the 20th century. Undeniably, it also has several advantages and disadvantages. I would like to give detail explanation about it.

Let’s discuss advantages first, the cellphone is a device, which we can carry all the time with us. It makes our life more convenient like a piece of a cake. With help of it, we can contact our friends and family from anywhere. That’s why its plays a very crucial role in an emergency condition. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my own experience. Recently, I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon. My husband and I were enjoying the view on the mountain. We saw one car accident there; two people were injured a lot. I took my phone and dialed 911, which an emergency contact. I explain them everything about the location and after five mins rescue team were arrived there. If I didn’t have phone, I would not able to help injured. Moreover, cellphone has variety of smart features, which can be used in our daily life like, music, camera, alarm, text, internet, voice recorder etc. Nowadays, the cellphone is the prime requirement for all. In sum, it makes our life more enjoyable.

Although, cellphone has the exclusive benefits, it has very harmful disadvantages, which affect our mental and physical health. Its long time consequences are fatal. One research published in the magazine of India that, cellphone works on the radiation, which can affect adversely on our brain. Eventually, it destroys our mental ability to think and peruse our ideas. Moreover, constant use of cellphone may cause heart and eye sight problems, especially in teenagers. Even though, cellphone helps us to connect with other people, it makes us anti-social in our own family. When people are having a family dinner on a dining table, they use their cellphone to chat on a social media site, instead of talking with each other. In fact, cellphone is habitual. It causes one kind of addiction, which does not allow us to focus on the other things. It causes distraction. Apparently, people spend hundreds of dollars on their data usage and mobile network. Additionally, teenagers use cellphone a lot to watch violent videos and to play video games and spread violence in our society. You can see it has several negative impacts, which out weights the advantages of it.

To wrap up, the cellphone has several uses and harmful effects. We can eliminate its negative impacts by limited use.

the cellphone is most useful invention
the cellphone is the most useful invention

With help of it,
With the help of it,

That’s why its plays a very crucial role
That’s why it plays a very crucial role

One research published in the magazine of India that, cellphone works on the radiation
One research published in the magazine of India states that, cellphone works on the radiation

several negative impacts, which out weights the advantages of it.
several negative impacts, which out weight the advantages of it.