Some people think that human needs for farmland housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals Do you agree or disagree with this point of view

Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view?

In the world of modernization and globalization, the demands of human beings have been increased compared to past, people need more space in order to satisfy all needs. Animals and birds have equal rights on the earth as humans do, however, as animals do not have an ability to speak, they cannot raise their voice for their right. From my vintage point, it’s a very important to save land for endangered animals rather than using the land for human use. I would like to support my perspective with the following reasons.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that if the endangered anima...

Sentence: It is an undeniable fact that when the bio-diversity of the earth gets negative impact, the humans existence also suffer from many troubles.
Suggestion: Refer to humans and existence

Thus, it’s a very crucial to
Thus, it’s very crucial to