Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities?

In the competitive world, different people have different hobbies and passion. Not all of them are safe for humans. Some people prefer to play safe games in order to avoid unexpected results. From my point of view, people are attracted to dangerous sports or activity in order to overcome their fears, to finish their jobs and to add fun and excitement in a life.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that every person has certain fears, when one want to get rid of that fear; he/she would try to face that fear by doing dangerous tasks or actions. Indeed, everyone gets panicked and anxious during a risky and difficult situation; it is the only way to deal without fear. For instance, I had a water fear and scared of doing water activities, it was a kind of embracing when I avoided water activities with my friends just because of my fear. In order to get rid of it, I went under water for scuba diving with the instructor. Even though I was not fun at all, at least I overcame my fear and weakness. Hence, people do dangerous sport to overcome their weaknesses.

Another reason that deserves some words is that people have to do the challenging tasks as it’s their job. Apparently, certain kind of job gives honor and satisfaction to a person, when he/she does something extra ordinary for other people. A job of a soldier who fight at the border, he is playing with his life every second, however, his family feels proud and prestige when an army man sacrifices his life while protecting other persons. Some army persons serve their duty by considering that it is their responsibility to maintain peace in to the country and put their life in a danger.

Finally, dangerous activities add color in our ordinary and boring lives. By doing something unique, a person adds adventure in a life. Certainly, after doing certain tasks regularly one feels boring and energy less, hence, he/she wants to try something different, that he never did before. After completion of a new venture, a person gets a feeling of accomplishment, which boosts up his/her confidence. Therefore, the amusement parks have several breathtaking rides, which not everyone would prefer to do it, but a person with lots of courage and enthusiasm takes a chance and risks to get fame in to the friend’s group. Hence, to add excitement and fun in life, a dangerous activity is a good option.

To wrap up, in order to fight against fear, to complete a duty and to add adventure in life, a person does difficult and risky activities or sports.

Sentence: The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that every person has certain fears, when one want to get rid of that fear; he/she would try to face that fear by doing dangerous tasks or actions.
Description: The fragment one want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Even though I was not fun at all,
Even though It was not fun at all,

A job of a soldier who fight at the border, he is playing with his life every second,
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?