Which is better for students education 9 month study and 3 month break or 3 month study and 1 month break

Breaks in between studies are very crucial as it provide energy to do further study. Some people might think that 9-months study and 3- month break is good for students as they can do continuous study. However, I think 3-months study and 1- month break is more effective for student’s education for following very important reasons.

First, apparently, student easily becomes exhausted with long-term study. Eventually, students cannot concentration on their study for a long time. They need break to become refreshing, so they can focus better on their study. One researcher of America found out that study’s mind can easily divert from study. They have to force them shelves to pay attention, which called active attention. They can only pay attention for 50 mins and they need break after that. Otherwise, they will not grasp any information from their study. It is very essential for student for take a break and be refresh. If student will do study for 9 months, which is a very long duration, they will be tired and would not like to study anymore. If they will take 1-month break, they can entertain them shelves and explore different places. Students can meet their friends and can enjoy. When they will be back in their school, they will be more excited about their study. As you can see, it is ideal to follow 3-months study and 1-month break pattern.

Secondly, students get experience in their vacation. They can attain variety of activities like music class, art class, dance class etc., which will enhance their skills. They can also do job to get experience in their field. Job related to field, helps a lot to understand study material better. They can earn money, which will help them financially. For instance, when I was in Pharmacy Graduation, I was doing job as Pharmacy technician in my breaks. That job gave lots of knowledge regarding my fields like how to ready prescription?, how to correct prescription errors?, how to talk with Patients? etc. When I was attending my oral exam Clinical Pharmacy subject, my personal experience helped me a lot. I gave all the right answers. Result of that, I got the highest marks in the class. Experience is the best teacher. I got life-learning lesson from that job. Work experience will help student to select their better career also.

Third, student gets time to review their material. In the break time, student gets ample of time to do their remaining projects, assignments and homework. They can prepare for their upcoming classes and review their notes. Moreover, during three months break time student will become lazy. They would not like to go the school again.

To wrap up, I think 3-months study and 1-month break is more helpful than 9-month study and 3- months’ break. Students can focus better, get time to broaden their horizon and review their materials.

Sentence: Breaks in between studies are very crucial as it provide energy to do further study.
Description: The fragment it provide energy is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

students cannot concentration on
students cannot concentrate on

which called active attention.
which is called active attention.

Sentence: It is very essential for student for take a break and be refresh.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and take

In the third paragraph: 'Secondly, students get experience in their vacation....', but it can be good for both methods.