Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best things in life do not cost money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In the world of globalization and modernization, money is everything. You need money for every purpose. Its undeniable fact, that time is money. Some people would agree with the statement that, the best things in life do not cost money. However, I firmly disagree with that because of following reasons.

First, money is an integral part of your family’s happiness. You say that nothing is better than your wife’s love and your kids smile; however, those are ultimately related to money. Take myself as an example; I have two kids and parents. They all live with us. Nowadays, kids want different toys, surprise gifts, huge electronic devices like I pad etc. Kids always imitate their friends and neighbors. If you do not have enough money to fulfill their demand, they will be sad. If they will be unhappy, then you too. Moreover, your love understand your condition, but he/ she also expects some surprise gifts, great getaways, spending alone time. If you want to maintain your love in relationship, you have to think about their wish and nothing can be earned without money. Additionally, you also want some money for your own sake like a luxurious car, a huge dream house with swimming pool. Extra expenses like parent’s treatment, medicines, their caretaker etc. Overall, happiness is related to money directly or indirectly.

Second, money also has great impact on our career. In order to achieve great job in a multinational company, you need to put some money and effort since childhood. For instance, when I was a kid my dream was to be a Pharmacist in my future. For that I needed to attend higher school, graduation, higher studies and that all required me to use lots of money. More money for tuition, project work, field trips, dorm etc. In order to achieve your dream job you need to attend different classes like personality development etc. If you do not have money, you will not do it. If you build good career that will help you to bring your internal happiness, you will feel prestige in the society. You can see, career is also related to money.

Third, peace is connected to money. In order to get peace your life, you have to pay money. For instance, two months ago, I went to the Halekala National Park to relax and enjoy the weather. When reached there, I was looking for nature and good environment. I had to pay money to enter in to the park. If you do not pay, you won’t get admission in the park. Now a days, nature and nice location also want money from you.

To wrap up all, I totally disagree that the best thing in life do not cost money as everything in our life is connected to money like love, career, fun etc.

get peace your life,
get peace of your life,