Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or the people in your country? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

It is an undeniable fact that plants are integral part of human survival as they provide us a great source of oxygen. Every country has its unique plant, which is very much in its own. In my country India, Indian Basil, which is also known as” Holy Basil” and “Tulsi”. It is a small plant and its leaves are very useful. This plant has several qualities and usage, which make it, the most crucial plant in India.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that the medicinal value of the Tulsi is very immense. Since the ancient time, people use it in home remedies. Indeed, the Tulsi is a vital ingredient of all medicines in Ayurveda. People use the Tulsi to cure several disease like cough, wound healing, cold, joint pain, sour throat etc. some people prefer to use it as a preventive care for diabetes, acne, infection etc. I still remember when I was a kid during winter and monsoon seasons, my grandma gave me the Tulsi soup very day morning in order to boost up my immunity against all kind of viruses and bacteria. The main advantage of using the Tulsi is that it doesn’t have any kind of side effect and it’s medically proven for each usage. The icing on the cake is one can get the Tulsi for no price. It can be found in abundance in farms, villages and forests. Hence, it’s an economic way of curing diseases.

Another point that deserves some word is that the Tulsi has a great cultural importance. The name Holy itself suggests that it has religious utility. Apparently, the Hindu people believe, if we offer the Tulsi to god, they would be impressed very easily with our prayer and they will accept our all wishes. People grow this plan in the entrance of the house, which means they welcome their god to their house. The tulsi is being offered in all auspicious occasion like pujas. It’s been said that the Tulsi is favorite food of God “Krishna”. Therefore, all importance makes the Tulsi “a holy plant” in India.

Finally, people use the holy basil in their food. Certainly, the Holy Basil is an herb and like other herbs, it also used in cooking in order to add flavored in food. Addition of the basil makes a dish more delicious and aromatic. With the help of the basil people cook food like soup, tea, curries etc.

To wrap up, the Tulsi is the most crucial plant of our culture in India. Its unique characters like its herbal and medicinal usage make it more significant.

plants are integral part
plants are the integral part

Sentence: Apparently, the Hindu people believe, if we offer the Tulsi to god, they would be impressed very easily with our prayer and they will accept our all wishes.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to our and all