Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or the people in your country? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Earth contains many forests and green lands which contain many specious of trees and plants. All of us know that tress and plants are critical for human's life because during the night they take carbon from the air and produce the oxygen which is critical to our life. In addition to that rule which the plants play, They may have other benefits in many part of our life. The question that poses itself : What is the most important plant in my country and why?. Cotton is one of the most crucial plants in my country for many reasons.

First of all, Cotton is important for its commercial values. It spreads on a wide range in my country so that it supports my country's economy and we call it "the white Gold" and its high quality is famous all around the world. For example, Last year, My country exported cotton for tens countries around the world and that supported my country's economy and raised it 10% percent. In addition, Many companies tend to build factories in my country to start producing its products and reduce the value of transferring the cotton to its far factories and that makes our economy more flourish.

Second, Cotton helps to offer more jobs for jobless people in many ways. Business mans in my country tend to build many factories to use the cotton and turn it into clothes. For instance, during the last year, about more than seven huge factories were build in my country and every factory supplied job for hundreds of people. Moreover, a new survey says that many other business mans are managing to open factories in the next five years and that may make my country in the first place of the countries that produce clothes.

In sum, Cotton is considered a critical wealth in my country. Its economic value helps to encourage business mans to build factories and that helps to supply more job offers. I believe that my country will be one of the most producer cotton clothes in the next few years.

Business mans in my country
Business men in my country

seven huge factories were build in my country
seven huge factories were built in my country

Cotton is considered a critical wealth
Cotton is considered as a critical wealth

one of the most producer cotton clothes in the next few years.
one of the best producers for cotton clothes in the next few years.

----------------------