People these days spend too much time for their personal enjoyment. Do you agree or disagree, give specific reasons and examplesto support your view.

Do people waste too much time for having fun and enjoy their lives?. Some people think it is true and agree with it. In contrast, other people disagree. According to me, I doubt that people could find that free time or the sufficient money to enjoy their lives; in fact, if they have spare time they use it for maintaining their social lives. Following are a brief explanation of my view.

First, these days people are carrying for their lives, they are very busy at their jobs. They spend more than eight- ten hours daily at work. Most of their employment require hard manual and physical movements. If they have one day off per week, perhaps they would use that fortune day to relax or to finish their home responsibilities such as doctor appointments or fixing their appliances or even shopping groceries. For example, my husband works every day from the sunrise to the sunset.He could not find free time to visit his dentists for an emergency toothache; he spends his four days monthly off at the doctor clinic. Do you think he spends too much time for his personal fun?

Second, our life is so expensive. Nothing for free. People need money to enjoy their lives. Consequently, they have to work long hours, study to upgrade their educational level and raise their salaries. Most of the people have a lot of bills to pay. Such as, their mortgage, their leasing car, their power, and gas. Therefore, do you think they have that free time or enough money for their personal enjoyment? In fact, only elderly or retired people who have that spare time, unfortunately, most of them do are unhealthy or suffer from chronic diseases resulted from their long hard work which full with too much stress and unhealthy fast food eating. Young healthy people are wasting their youth working as slaves in this country. They do not realize that till too late. I wish if I had the time and the money to enjoy my life.

Finally, those busy people who usually work most of their time. Do not use their spare time for their enjoyment. They need free time to cement their social lives. To keep in touch with their relatives. For example, I usually call my parents, text most of my friends at my free time. This took from me more than five to six hours. Also, my kids need that free time from me for their enjoyment. I have to take of them emotionally. Therefore, I took them to the park or the pool. Do you think I am wasting my time to have fun?

In conclusion, I strongly, disagree with this statement. There is no free time or sufficient budget to those activities.

1. Avg. Sentence Length: 13.529 21.0 //More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'They...') as the subject of a sentence.

2. reason one and reason three are very similar: no time, busy
----------------------