Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them.

In the world of modernization and globalization, everyone uses a computer to do work and study. Children are not deviate from the computer usage. Some people my believe that children should not be allowed to play computer games as it is a waste of time and others disagree. However, from my vintage point, children should play games in a computer. I would like to five elaborated explanation of it.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that the computer helps children to be more creative and active. Indeed, new growing technology has changed people’s life style and perspectives toward the computer. Kids play with the computer more than their toys. A Computer has several games, which help children to get batter education and knowledge. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my son’s experience. Even though, he is just four years old, he knows how to use every features and application of the computer. When he was three years old, he stated playing different video games in my laptop. With the help of it, he learnt how to say numbers, words, alphabets correctly. Moreover, he liked to do study on the computer because he found it more interesting that the traditional books. As he grew up, he found many games, which allowed him to fill colors and to play puzzle with an animal body parts. Result of these games, he would understand shape of things. As you can see, it helps to make children more creative and educative.

Another reason that deserves some words is that children can develop several skills with a computer usage. The computer is the device which teach children how to focus on the goal and achieve it. Most of the computer games give a task to chase an aim, in order to complete their task kids become more focused and active. They would not give it up until they get their favorable result. Additionally, they learn how to use the computer efficiently, which is a very immense task in the information technology world. In sum, they become optimistic and enthusiastic.

Although the aforementioned reasons are the first one, which cross the mind at first glance, they are not the only reasons available. In fact, there is another subtle point, which must be borne in mind. The noteworthy refreshing intelligible statistic, revealed by a social research conducted in my country India, shows that the children who use the computer games, their brains work faster than the kids, who do not use it. The researcher gave a task to two group of kids and concluded the kids play the computer games they are more smart and their brains efficiently.

To wrap up all, I firmly believe that the children should be allowed to play the computer games in order to become more educative and smart. Parent should fix the usage of computer because nothing is good beyond some limits.

Children are not deviate from the computer usage
Children do not deviate from the computer usage

more interesting that the traditional books
more interesting than the traditional books

is the device which teach children how to focus
is the device which teaches children how to focus