It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

In the world of modernization and globalization, different works have different working hours demand such as a nurse needs to attend a night shift in order to serve the public service. Some people may prefer to have a job where they work only three days a week for long hours and others disagree. From my vintage point, a job with shorter working hours is the best one. I would like to explain the reasons behind my preference.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that with the shorter hours job, one can enjoy his quality time with a family and friends. Indeed, every family has a norm for a family dinner and prayers. Shorter working hours provide convenience to get along easily with other family member’s time schedules. For example, my husband worked as an electrical engineer in Intertek Company for three years, where he had to do work for 7 am to 8 pm. Result of that, he would not able to enjoy his family time, by the time he reached home, kids already went to sleep. Moreover, he also became tired from whole day work stress and he just wanted to go to bed. When he got a break from his work on the rest of the day of a week, kids and I were at our places, so he did not have anyone to spend his qualitative time. Friends and family members do not have the same work schedule as his, so it would be very difficult to do get together. Hence, with the longer working hours, one cannot enjoy his life with family member and it’s inconvenient for a person.

Another point that deserves some words is that working for longer hours is not healthy. Apparently, some researchers concluded that working for longer hours decreases a person’s the ability to think and solve the issue, when people work for long time their mind become tired and can’t concentrate on the work. In order to achieve maximum outcome, it is an advisable to take a break in between the working hours. A person, who works ten hours a day, has issues of depression, insomnia, anxiety and stress. Even though, they get break for rest of the days, they cannot stay healthy as their body accustomed in certain ways. Certainly, long work hours do not allow a person to do exercise regularly and create troubles like back pain and neck pain. Additionally, one cannot enjoy evening sports with friends, which also limits their mental and physical health. On the other hand, shorter working hours allow a person to take care of his lifestyle more efficiently. Therefore, shorter hours are better for health compared to the longer one.

In the nutshell, I firmly prefer to have a job where I work five days a week for shorter hours because I get more family time and my body stays in a perfect shape.

such as a nurse needs to attend a night shift in order to serve the public service.
Description: don't put a complete sentence after 'such as'

decreases a person’s the ability
decreases a person’s ability

it is an advisable
it is advisable

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.

-----------------------