Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

It is undeniable fact that, telling the truth has a positive impact on any relationship. Some people would think telling the truth is a good thing while others disagree. However, from my vintage point, always telling the truth has several benefits in the relationship for the following important reasons.

First of all, a trust is the main core of any relationship and telling the truth to other partner maintains the trust in our relationship. It’s a well said, “honesty is the best policy”. Once the trust is broken, no one will trust you again as before. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my brother’s experience. When my younger brother got married, he hid the fact of his ex-girlfriend from his wife, as he didn’t want to hurt her with the bitter fact. He thought it’s OK to say a white lie to your wife that he never had any girlfriend in the past. After few years of their relationship, his wife discovered the fact of having an ex-girlfriend from a common friend. She was in a lot of pain; she didn’t believe her husband lied to him, who she trust a lot. When the fact was revealed, it was more painful and she did not have a faith in my brother anymore. Even though, they are in a relationship right now but she doesn’t believe my brother from bottom of her heart. Certainly, the truth is bitter but it becomes bitterer when it reveals by a third person. Hence, a telling truth is very essential to maintain trust in a relationship.

Secondly, a truth gives a sense of mental satisfaction. Apparently, one small lie leads to hundreds more lies, when one lies he would say larger lie in order to cover the small lie and this cycle never stops. Indeed, telling truth is not an easy task, but one will not have to keep tension of coming out the truth in the future. While when we say a lie, once in life we regret about that and it may create tensions and burden on our mind. For instance, when I was in the fifth grade, I got failure in the math subject. I lied to my parents about it and made fake school reports, which shows good grades. I never did this kind of fraud in the past but I did it to cover my lie. I regretted myself for it. The lie killed me inside and I lost my self-respect and confidence, as I was worried my parents would learn about my fact. If I would say truth to my parents it might hurt them for a while, but what I did was more painful than my failure. Thus, to obtain mental relief, saying a truth is the best idea.

To wrap up, with the above-mentioned arguments, I would prefer to tell a truth to maintain trust in my relationship.

It is undeniable fact that
It is an undeniable fact that

she didn’t believe her husband lied to him, who she trust a lot.
she didn’t believe her husband lied to him, whom she trust a lot.

While when we say a lie,
when we say a lie,