People recognize a difference between children and adults What events experiences or ceremonies make a person an adult Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer

People recognize a difference between children and adults. What events (experiences or ceremonies) make a person an adult? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

Every stage of life has its own qualities as a childhood is the best time of a person’s life and the adulthood is the time with lots of responsibility and work. There is fine line between childhood and adulthood. There are several events happen in a person’s life, which makes a child an adult like going to college, getting a job and the most important being a life partner.

First of all, when a child goes to college, he/she is no longer a kid. Officially, when a child becomes eighteen years old, people consider him/her as an adult in my country. A child is full of emotional, nervousness and doesn’t have any kind of social knowledge. However, when one starts a college, he/she is mature enough to live alone without parent’s help. In dormitory, all students do their work by own like cooking, laundry, cleaning etc., while kids get all the things ready from their parents. In university, a person get a chance to analyze a world with his own view point and faces lots of challenges like self-security, transportation issue etc. a person has to deal with all trouble alone without asking help from parents .These ample of experiences help a person to become an adult. Moreover, the fear of living away from parents and family is no longer worries an adult and becomes mature.

Secondly, getting a job is an event, which makes a child an adult. Apparently, all children are depended on their parents for financial help, but after graduating from a university, a person has to find a job in order to become financial stable. He/she gets an opportunity to manage money by own, hence learns new lessons of life. After getting a job, one looks forward to help parents with those money and makes plan for future saving. The experiences, which a person gets at office like how to deal with boss, working under stress condition, relation with peers etc., are enough to make a child an adult. Additionally, a person goes to the pub, starts dating the other partner, hence he/she considers own self an adult.

Finally, the most crucial event of a life is marriage. Indeed, this responsibility is huge one, which definitely converts a child an adult. When a person makes commitment with other partner to take care of her/him, to share own space with other partner, being in a sexual relationship etc., these all are major decisions, which only an adult takes. They together plan their family, house, kid’s education, a mature person is capable of taking all these kind of responsibility not a child. No one in the society consider a person a child after getting married.

In sum, a child becomes an adult by several occasions like going college, starting a job and getting married. All experiences and responsibility make a child an adult.

There is fine line
There is a fine line

There are several events happen in a person’s life
There are several events happening in a person’s life

a person get a chance
a person gets a chance

this responsibility is huge one,
this responsibility is a huge one,

Sentence: No one in the society consider a person a child after getting married.
Description: The fragment society consider a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with verb, past tense

---------------------