Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Younger age is a very sensitive period of every person’s life. We face many challenges in that duration; however, it is a very crucial time to shape our future. Some people may agree that in order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age and others disagree. However, I believe children should learn it from their younger age for following very important reasons.

First, young age is a potential period to learn a new thing like saving money. Children can learn very effectively and in less time compare to adults. They can easily develop habit related to that particular task. Apparently, children’s brain is developing in young age therefore, they can easily memories new information. After some time, it is like their second nature. For instance, when I was young, my mother used to give my pocket money and I was doing all chores like cleaning dishes and taking garbage in behalf it. One day, I spent my all money in shopping of chocolates and toys. When needed money to replace my phone’s battery, I didn’t have any. I borrowed money from my older brother. He explained me, why it is so important to save money for our rainy days. I got a very crucial lesson from my childhood. I have developed habit of saving my ten-percentage of the pocket money. That lesson was like a piece of cake for me. If I would try to learn new thing at adult age, it would be little difficult for me. Moreover, I acquired knowledge that money is a very difficult to earn and important to save, we should not waste it on unnecessary things like fun and entertainment. Isn’t it true? You can see, children can easily adopt a new habit.

Second, it is very essential for children to learn their financial management. If children would save money, then parents do not have to worry about their schools and tuition fees. Children do not have to spend their most of the time in job. They can do effective study and accomplished their goal. For instance, when my brother was younger he worked in a charity as volunteer. He got money from them as rewards. He kept his all saving for his future use. When he was enrolled in to an engineering collage, he had ample of money for his tuition. My parents were proud of him. He did not work during his study. He gave all his afford, time and focused on education. Result of that, he got great grades. On the other hand, his all friends were working hard to collect financial aid. Moreover, financial management provides very safe and secure future. Additionally, they get experience, which will help them in future. In sum, money makes children very responsible and mature person.

To wrap up all, I think children should learn to manage their own money from young age. Not only they can lean easily in young age, but they also become responsible person in future.

in less time compare to adults.
in less time compared to adults.

Not only they can lean easily in young age, but they also become responsible person in future.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Avg. Sentence Length: 12.974 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences wanted.