integrated

integrated

The reading criticizes the accuracy of the memoir by saying that Chevalier distorted or invented events to make his life seem more glamorous than it was and it provides three reasons for the support. However, the lecture says the memoir was accurate and its reliable historical source.

First, the article asserts that the Chevalier borrowed large sums from a Swiss merchant, so he was not a rich man. On the other hand, the professor opposes it by saying that he borrowed money, it does not necessary mean that he was a poor. As all known, he did gambling and parties in Switzerland, he had all assert in form of property, he sold those property to get money and it took few days for assert to convert in to money. He might need money in that duration and borrowed until he got his own money.

Another question about the accuracy in the passage is that the conversations the Chevalier records in his memoir between himself and the famous writer Voltaire. However, the lecture posits that Chevalier recorded all conversation between Voltaire and him, in the note every night. He kept those notes for years and referred when he wrote the memoir, so there is no question on the accuracy of detail conversation.

Third, the author explains Chevalier disputed the event of escape for the reason to make the reading more interesting; he might give bribe to one of the prisoner to escape from there. While the lecture says he unlikely bribe anyone as there were other powerful prisoners in the jail, they would not able to do that for escape. The experts verified that the ceiling of his room was repaired right after his escape, if he did not escape exactly as he said than there is no meaning to repair the ceiling.

and its reliable historical source.
and it's a reliable historical source.

he borrowed money, it does not necessary mean that he was a poor.
he borrowed money, but it does not necessary mean that he was a poor.

he did gambling and parties in Switzerland, he had all assert in form of property, he sold those property to get money and it took few days for assert to convert in to money.
he did gambling and parties in Switzerland, and he had all assert in form of property, and he sold those property to get money and it took few days for assert to convert in to money.

he unlikely bribe anyone
he unlikely bribes anyone

need connectors between two sentences, for example:

wrong:
He is a young man, he is working hard at the school.

correct:
He is a young man, and he is working hard at the school.

He is a young man who is working hard at the school.

He is a young man, while he is working hard at the school.

He is a young man, however he is working hard at the school.
......
-----------------------