It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parent s jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parent s job

It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parent's jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parent's job.

Selection of a job is a very crucial and critical task of our lives. Job helps us to achieve our dreams and luxurious life style. Some people may say that it is good for children to pursue their parent’s job, while others disagree. However, in my view it is very beneficial, while we do job similar to our parents. I would like to explain it with following reasons.

First and foremost, we get plenty of guidance from our parents. Whenever we have any trouble, we can discuss with them and get ideas to resolve the problem. For instance, my uncle, he is a very good businessperson in India. He has a construction material business. When my cousin was in the era to select his career, my uncle suggested him to be a Civil Engineer, which is field related to my uncle’s business. Fortunately, my cousin liked it. When he was doing a project after his study, he had an issue with a construction equipment. Immediately, he got a suggestion from my uncle. My uncle did not help him, as he wanted his son to be brave and hard worker. Eventually, my cousin completed his project with excellence. Right now, he is earning great amount of money with internal satisfaction. He is glad to select that career option. Therefore, we can get motivation and appreciation from our parents, if we do the same job.

Secondly, we can learn from their experience. Since we are kids, we always heard about our parent’s job and their issues. If we select same career, we can use their experience and broaden our horizon. For instance, my father is a Pharmacist; he has a Pharmacy store in India. When I was a teenager, I was working in the store. Actually, I was doing all chores there, like arranging all the medicines in the racks and collecting prescription etc. I saw my father, when he talked with patients. Eventually, I liked that work and felt very good that its a noble work, where we get chance to help people. Therefore, I selected my major as Pharmacy and i really love my field. If I select any other field without any knowledge and experience, I might not like it. For me, it was very easy to follow my parent’s job as my career. It was like a piece of a cake. Moreover, it gives joy and happiness, when I do my job. My father is an ideal person for me and its honorable thing for me to follow him as a guide. In sum, it is better to select career in parent’s field.

To wrap up all, I am agree that it is better for children to choose job, which is similar to their parents’ job because we get proper guidance and experience from them. Everyone should consider their parent’s field, while selecting career.

For instance, my uncle, he is a very good businessperson in India. He has a construction material business.
For instance, my uncle, who is a very good businessperson in India, has a construction material business.

which is field related to my uncle’s business.
which is the field related to my uncle’s business.

I am agree that
I agree that

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. for example:
When
he was doing a project after his study,
he had an issue with a construction equipment. Immediately,
he got a suggestion from my uncle. My uncle did not help him, as
he wanted his son to be brave and hard worker.

Check articles online aboutadvanced essay writing.
--------------------