In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

In general, people are living longer now.

Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

Change is a very crucial part of our society as it provides improvement in our life. In past few decades, many changes have occurred in the technology, which contributed a very safe and secure life style to us. People are living longer than past because of several factors. I would like to discuss few of them.

First and foremost, people become more conscious about their health. In the past, people just wanted to have food for their existence, but nowadays people have food for qualitative life. For instance, I always have organic food and milk. I count total calories of my meal during a day. I try to consume only two thousand calories per day, which is healthy. I always go to the gym for exercise and do yoga for mental fitness. Moreover, I follow diet magazine and collect immense information about health. If I found any crucial information, I forward it to my parents and request them to follow it punctually. Additionally, people have more free time than past. Government forces people to do less physical work and enjoy their free time. Food that is more hygienic and less dust in an environment are also play critical role in our health. Government also makes sure that all people get good quality food, that’s why they have raised standard for packed and refrigerated food. They also give food stamp to poor people, who do not afford to buy food. Food inspectors force food production company to produce more nutritional food, which contains minimum harmful preservatives and colors. In sum, all efforts provide healthy life for long time.

Second, the advancement of technology plays critical role in human’s long life. In the past, thousands of people died every day because of numerous diseases. Science and engineers have researched different medicines and surgeries to save patients from dying. Like in the past, there were not a single medicine was available to cure deadly disease like cancer and aids. People didn’t have advance equipment to diagnose their disease and they were not aware about any sign or symptoms. However, with the advancement in medicine field, treatment of all the disease is virtually possible. Every person is forced to do regular body checkup. Result of that, every disease is more likely to diagnose in its earlier stage. Moreover, many preventive actions are taken like flu shots and vaccination program. Government is also became more conscious. For instance, under new health insurance act, every person who lives in the America must be covered with health insurance. Otherwise, that person has to pay penalty for the act violation. Eventually, all people prefer to take health insurance. In sum, with advancement in medical field, people live longer nowadays than the past.

To wrap up all, people are more health and fit now. Government and research in medicine played important role in long life of person.

there were not a single medicine was available
there were not a single medicine that was available

Government is also became more conscious.
Government also became more conscious.
Government is also becoming more conscious.

played important role in long life of person.
played an important role in the long life of person.