Some parents forbid young children from owning smart phones (cell phones with Internet access), while others disagree and believe that they are important tools for keeping in touch. Which point of view do you think is better, and why?

In the world of modernization and globalization, a telephone innovation is the best advent till today. With the help of it, people are in touch with each other and can enhance their communication network. Some parents may think they should forbid their offspring from owing a smart phone and others disagree. However, from my vintage point, a smart phone plays a very crucial role in the development of children for the following reasons.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that with the help of the smart phone information become easily accessible. With the advent of internet data on the smart phone, there is no limit where we can use the internet. Apparently, a smart phone is the perfect study aid for a student. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my own experience. Back in 2013, I was preparing for my Pharmacy exam called “FPGEE”. I didn’t have any guide or mentor in this country. Somehow, I found groups such as Fpgee 2014 April, Best for FPGEE etc. on the social media app, Facebook. They were also preparing for the same exam. I joint those groups and got tremendous amount of information such as which book we should refer which mathematical material we should use and practice of questions-answers asked in the exam. I found it very helpful as I did not have to go anywhere but I would able to learn from my smart phone. Moreover, I downloaded several e-books on the phone so I saved my hundred dollars from it. It gave me mental strength that I am not the only who is struggling for the study. Result of that I got good grades in the exam. Hence, a smart phone is the best study aid for pupils.

Another point that deserves some words is that student can keep up with new advanced technology. In the market, new inventions are going on every day. In the scenario, if a kid would not have any source to get update then he/she would fall behind from the competitive world. I have downloaded app of CNN news on my Samsung phone, whenever any big events or disasters occur in the world, I get notifications about it on my smart phone. Eventually, I become aware about all issues in the market. Moreover, a smart phone bring creativity for growing toddlers, they can learn everything on the phone, so when they go schools, they can compare them self with others.
Thirdly, the smart phone is versatile devise, which can be used for every kid’s activity like music, camera, voice recorder etc. In fact, it has several features, which save person’s time and money. Apps like Siri and google talk provide you all information about your doubt; just you have to ask questions by pressing a button. Thus, all information is available at your fingertips.

In the conclusion, with the aforementioned reasons, I would like to give a smart phone to my kids.

I am not the only who is struggling for the study.
I am not the only one who is struggling for the study.

is versatile devise,
is a versatile devise,

Need to use young children as examples not yourselves.

----------------------