58 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Although science and technology will continue to improve the most significant improvement for the quality of people s lives have already taken place

58. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Although science and technology will continue to improve, the most significant improvement for the quality of people's lives have already taken place.

We have witnessed radical changes in living condition of today’s life of people in comparison with the past. With the arrival of technology and science, standard of living has been improved from various facets. When it comes to the the quality of an individual’s life, controversy surrounds the issue of whether great deal of development in people’s lives has been occurred or not. Some people are of the opinion that there are sufficient facilities in their lives which contribute to such satisfactory life for them. I believe, however, our lives need more improvement for the following reasons.

One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which needs a keen contemplation is that although communication tools has progressed, there are some negative consequences which must be solved. People have at least one cell phone. They communicate with each other by such practical tools freely just through connecting to the Internet. For example, they can download free application such as Viber, Skype, and Whats’app, and then install them on their cell phones to contact without having to pay for telephone bills. However, there are some disadvantages such as detrimental microwave radiation of cell phones which adversely impacts our well-being such as headache, infertility, and other physical and mental problems. As you can see, our daily communication tools, which create such unsatisfactory condition, need to be improved.

Another notheworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which demands to be reflected is that there are many patients suffer from inadequate medical treatment. Our intelligent scientists have saved the lives of many patients who were prone to infectious diseases by inventing vaccine. They also with the invention of a wide variety of diagnostic tools such as higly advanced X-ray machines and scanner to identify peopl’s diseases have been able to eradicate many fatal diseases. But there are many patients who cannot resume their normal lives due to organ failures. Because after transplantation, the patient might face rejected organ which would be serious threaten to his/her life. As a result, we cannot be satisfied with such condition and quality of life until we do more researches to find some approaches to deal with such condition.

To sum up, not only improving communication tools but also curing all kinds of terminal diseases are the results of lack of improvement in our living conditions. I hope that all researches make attempt to create some methods and approached without negative outcomes.

communication tools has progressed,
communication tools have progressed,

which would be serious threaten to his/her life
which would seriously threaten to his/her life

Definitions of threaten
verb
state one's intention to take hostile action against someone in retribution for something done or not done.
"the unions threatened a general strike"
synonyms: menace, intimidate, browbeat, bully, blackmail, terrorize, make/issue threats to

Sentence: Another notheworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which demands to be reflected is that there are many patients suffer from inadequate medical treatment.
Error: notheworthy Suggestion: noteworthy

Sentence: They also with the invention of a wide variety of diagnostic tools such as higly advanced X-ray machines and scanner to identify peopl's diseases have been able to eradicate many fatal diseases.
Error: higly Suggestion: highly