Essay topics: A/D it is more important for government to spend money on improving internet access than on public transportation.
When it comes to choose which one is more important, internet access or public transportation? Based on current situation, I would vote for public transportation without doubts. In addition to the serious congestion, public transportation today emits assorted kinds of polluted air into the atmosphere. Therefore, compared to the advanced internet access, government is supposed to focus more on public transportation.
First of all, there is no denying the fact that congestion has bothered every city dweller for so many times. Have you ever experienced getting caught in the traffic jams for half an hour without moving forward for a mile when you are hurried to the office? Have you ever dream ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The rules that the whole society today expects young people to follow are too strict. (75)
- the rules that the whole society today expect young people to follow are too strict. (76.66670000000001)
- in the modern world, we should never be impolite to another person. (90)
- A/D patience is usually not a good strategy. We should take action now rather than later. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past. (80)
- D/A To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success. (95)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in the university. (90)
- A/D it is more important for government to spend money on improving internet access than on public transportation. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? It is better to spend money on something that lasts a long time, such as an expensive piece of jewelry than on something that provides short-term pleasure, such as a vacation. (83.33329999999999)
- Which way is the best for students to make new friends: joining a sport team, participating in community activities, or travelling? (90)