Childhood is the happiest time of a persons' lifeAgree or disagree?????

Childhood is the happiest time of a persons' life

Agree or disagree?????

The journey of human being from hunting and gathering society to modern society represents the story of any humans' child. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether childhood is the happiest time or not. Some people believe that childhood is unforgettable period for any person due to its unique traits, there are others holding the opposite idea on this point. As far as from my perspective, childhood is so enjoyable time for humans because they do not have serious liabilities, also they always experience new stories.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that children do not have serious responsibilities. As a matter of fact, nobody expects a little child to be concerned about important events in the world. For example, children never be aware about global warming and inflation: therefore, they have exciting conditions. Furthermore, Children do not have tremendus burden of responsibilities and worries like giving a academic project on time, working more time for paying loan and so forth. That makes a fascination lifestyle for child, and she or he never encounter with distractive stress that is common in these days. Thus, children spend their time for making enjoyable time without having any ideas, experiences.

The other reason, which deserves to be considered is that children do not have monotonous lifestyle. In that case, kids always investigate their surounding based on their natural curious feeling: hence, most of the time, they learn new thing because humans demand for new something and innovator idea will never diminish. It makes exciting time for children, which is rare for any adult. Additionally, Child's mind is like a blind paper, where she or he write precious values like honesty and affection on it. To illustrate, children have smile body language, when people play with them, or children divide their food with others without paying attention to humans skin color.

To put everything in a nutshell, childhood is the fascinating and hapiest period in humans' life because they have a wide variety modest and pure characteristics. Humans never forget their child time reasoning that children are roses of god garden.

childhood is unforgettable period
childhood is an unforgettable period
childhood is the unforgettable period

childhood is so enjoyable time for humans because they do not have serious liabilities, also they always experience new stories.
Description: 'they' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that
The first reason which should be maintained here is that

and she or he never encounter with distractive stress
and she or he will never encounter with distracted stress

The other reason, which deserves to be considered is that
The other reason which deserves to be considered is that

they learn new thing because humans demand for new something and innovator idea will never diminish.
they learn new things because humans demand for new something, and innovative idea will never diminish.

It makes exciting time for children,
It makes an exciting time for children,

where she or he write precious values
where she or he writes precious values

Sentence: To put everything in a nutshell, childhood is the fascinating and hapiest period in humans' life because they have a wide variety modest and pure characteristics.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to variety and modest

Sentence: Furthermore, Children do not have tremendus burden of responsibilities and worries like giving a academic project on time, working more time for paying loan and so forth.
Error: tremendus Suggestion: tremendous

Sentence: That makes a fascination lifestyle for child, and she or he never encounter with distractive stress that is common in these days.
Error: distractive Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In that case, kids always investigate their surounding based on their natural curious feeling: hence, most of the time, they learn new thing because humans demand for new something and innovator idea will never diminish.
Error: surounding Suggestion: surrounding

Error: hapiest Suggestion: happiest

------------------------