do agree or disagree/ playing computer games is a waste of time and children should not be allowed to play them

It is a highly debated issue whether or not playing computer games is a waste of time and children should not be allowed to play them, and this topic can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. Deeply deliberating to the issue, Personally, I believe that playing games has a bad effect on the children behavior and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, playing computer games has health probloms to kids. In order for children to play computer games, they spend a lot of time infront of the computer screen and they concentrate on the games to win that affect their health negatively. For example, three weeks ago, I read an article about the effect of computer games on children. The author asserts that there are many health issues for that such as back pain, eye dryness, brain and headache. In fact, he adds one chapter to explain these problems and even he posits that these issues would impact on the future health for children. He mentions also that this would make a child more lonely and may create physiological diseases and parents would suffer because of that. Actually, he argues that parents should pay attention for that since they will struggle for the health problems and he provides many examples that illustrate these things. In addition, he gives some ways to make children busy with other things. As we can see, this book clearly explains the disadvantages of playing games and parents should control the time that children play games.

Second, children should use that time to increase their knowledge. Through playing games, children will be more dragged to these games and they will fail in their education. Children should focus on their education since this will help them in future to be an effective person in the world, to get a career, and to build their personality. Take my sister as an example, when she was ten years old, she wasted her time playing games. Frankly, she spent many hours in front of the computer playing games. After months, she failed in her school and she didn't care about that since she is delinquent. One day, her teacher asked my parents what is the problems with her and they told the teacher that the computer games. At the end, she lost the opportunity to be such a good person because she failed also in high school and she worked as customer service. However, I studied hard and I became a pharmacist and I got a lot of money and this makes her so sad since she feels that she is unsuccessful person. This experience taught me that children should spend time to plan for theie future and playing games is bad for them.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that playing computer games is a waste of time for children and they should focue on their education and their development instead. Parents should pay attention for their children since their future is worthwhile and specious.

playing games has a bad effect on the children behavior
playing games has a bad effect on children's behaviors

she is unsuccessful person.
she is an unsuccessful person.

Sentence: To begin with, playing computer games has health probloms to kids.
Error: probloms Suggestion: problems

Sentence: In order for children to play computer games, they spend a lot of time infront of the computer screen and they concentrate on the games to win that affect their health negatively.
Error: infront Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This experience taught me that children should spend time to plan for theie future and playing games is bad for them.
Error: theie Suggestion: their

Sentence: By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that playing computer games is a waste of time for children and they should focue on their education and their development instead.
Error: focue Suggestion: focus