Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

These days, thanks to development of technology, life is easier and more comfortable than it was in the past. I agree that the most proportion of people from all over the world can overcome to their problems because of using different type of technologies.

For instance, transportation was very difficult when my grandparents were children and they could not travel to long distance destinations due to lack of suitable means like cars, airplanes, and trains. While today people can travel very fast by using different kinds of public transportations from north continent to south continent. Furthermore, at that time, people faced with certain dangerous diseases that could not be cured because of lack of knowledge and medicine. In contrast, these days, thanks to improvement of medical science the rate of death is reduced significantly and the most proportion of dangerous diseases are cured by experts.

Nowadays, advanced technologies provide people with the golden opportunity to develop their relationship with others who are far from them. By surfing the internet, not only can people make relationship with others, but they also can share their information with them. While in the past few decades, people had to send their letter by postal mail which was very time consuming process and unreliable. Moreover, using the telecommunication technology causes to increasing the level of economic and business scope. Many people can start their own business electronically and make profit virtually which would never happen if they did not have advanced technologies like Internet.

Another example is related to developing the scope of entertainment, when children and the youth can take advantages of using different types of hobbies which are based on their group of age. While children in the past decades did not have enough and appropriate entertainment and the area of their hobbies was very small with limitations. These days, children can use the internet and get a lot of useful information about what they want by just searching a keyword. In contrast, in the past few decades, children were straggling with different kinds of limitations in order to finding related data. Publishing the book and article was very time consuming and expensive process while today, the scholars can write the wide variety of books and papers at the short time with lowest cost.

In conclusion, I personally believe that the life today is ten times as easy and comfortable as it was in the fifty or sixty years ago. Developing technologies and inventing several tools make the world a better place to live.

which was very time consuming process
which was a very time consuming process

in order to finding related data.
in order to find related data.

was very time consuming and expensive process
was a very time consuming and expensive process