Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people who earn a lot of money are successful.

Money is very important in our lives. In fact, it is needed for every single activity. There are people that even have died, in their adventure to get money. My grandmother used to say that "life is not about money", and I agree with her, because there are things that money cannot buy such as spiritual feelings. I don't agree with the statement that only people who ear a lot of money are successful, and I think in this way for two important reasons.

In the first place, money may buy material things, but not satisfaction. There are many people that have money to buy everything that they wish, but they are not happy. They gathered millions of dollars and still they want to get more. They keep working in the same way everyday, but they don't realize that time cannot comeback. For instance, they don't take time for themselves and their families. As a result, after many years they discover that is too late to recover the time that they invested searching for money. Thus, success have a broad definition, even each person has his or her own concept. To be successful is to be happy with the things that you already have.

Another noteworthy aspect of this ongoing explanation is that people who make a lot of money work under many pressure. As a matter of fact, pressure evokes stress, and as we know this is one of the principal causes of heart attack. Indeed, some scientific studies reveals that 6 out of 10 entrepreneurs have blood pressure problems due to their life style. So, when I mention life style I meant that they worry more than a normal person who works as employee in a company. As we can see, money doesn't make people free.

To sum up, to be successful meant to be satisfied with the things that you do, rather than getting huge amounts of money doing something that doesn't t make you happy. I encourage students who are still thinking about their future careers, to choose careers based your experience, rather than money.

There are people that even have died,
There are people who even have died,

There are many people that have money
There are many people who have money

they discover that is too late to recover
they discover that it is too late to recover

Thus, success have a broad definition
Thus, success has a broad definition

some scientific studies reveals that
some scientific studies reveal that

I encourage students who are still thinking about their future careers,
Description: why 'students'?