18. Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Teachers should be evaluated for students because it displays democracy. By using that, schools might determine if the students are happy with the teacher, or not. I'm sure that many people consider that teachers should be rated for their students, others don't agree. My grand mother used to say ''The concept of others about us, it is a reflex of our personalities''. It seems to my that she was right, thus I agree with the statment that students should have the opportunity to give their oppinions about their teachers for some reasons.

First, by doing that, schools might find if the teacher has any flaw. Actually, there schools' directors who think that their teachers are doing an excellent job with the students in the classroom, but they don't take in consideration the students' oppinion to determine that. So, if the students have the opportunity to judge their teachers, for sure schools' directors will have a better view to conclude whether the teacher is good or not. For instance, in my home town, San Jose de ocoa city, the secretary of education developed the same system. He gave to each student a questionary in order to evaluate their teachers' performance, he found that some teachers that he thought were ''good'' in reality, were not. Because of this, he could solve some problems that were affecting students, and the students were satisfied, even their grade improved. As you can see, this problem would not have had being solved, if it were not because of the students' evaluation.

Another noteworthy aspect of this ongoing explanation is that students might feel confident if they evaluate their teachers. As a matter of fact, teachers are not perfect. They some times harm students intentionally or not, and students cannot tell them what they feel about certain things, thus if students might express their oppion by evaluation, it might help students to feel that if they are punished unfair, they have a voice by using the evaluations. According to the local newspaper, there are teachers that have punished some students because they have a different religion to the rest of the class. These students could not report the professor because they were afraid to being punished, so if evaluation is given to students they might defend by using that.

Finally, evaluations should be given to all students because those are part of the democracy, even students might express themselves and in this way, make schools' directors aware about some classroom situations.

To sum up, for the reasons stated aboved, I outright support the use of evaluation for student

Teachers should be evaluated for students
Teachers should be evaluated by students

The concept of others about us, it is a reflex of our personalities''. It seems to my that she was right,
The concept of others about us is a reflex of our personalities''. It seems to me that she was right,

there are teachers that have punished some students
there are teachers who have punished some students

Sentence: My grand mother used to say ''The concept of others about us, it is a reflex of our personalities''. It seems to my that she was right, thus I agree with the statment that students should have the opportunity to give their oppinions about their teachers for some reasons.
Error: oppinions Suggestion: opinions
Error: statment Suggestion: statement

Sentence: Actually, there schools' directors who think that their teachers are doing an excellent job with the students in the classroom, but they don't take in consideration the students' oppinion to determine that.
Error: oppinion Suggestion: opinion

Sentence: He gave to each student a questionary in order to evaluate their teachers' performance, he found that some teachers that he thought were ''good'' in reality, were not.
Error: questionary Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They some times harm students intentionally or not, and students cannot tell them what they feel about certain things, thus if students might express their oppion by evaluation, it might help students to feel that if they are punished unfair, they have a voice by using the evaluations.
Error: oppion Suggestion: option

Sentence: To sum up, for the reasons stated aboved, I outright support the use of evaluation for student
Error: aboved Suggestion: No alternate word